Thread: Kids making the bus monitor cry

Kids making the bus monitor cry

Kids making the bus monitor cry

Kids making the bus monitor cry, this poor lady needs a vacation and the kids need to be sent to military school. Please Donate so Karen can retire from this job

and

Kids electrocute dad with car

Kids electrocute dad with car, hope this was not fathers day.

Saw the video on the news this morning, kids nowadays need to get their asses kicked.

The alarming thing is, this is just one video that happened to get a lot of attention on youtube, imagine what's going on all over the country (i like to think that other cultures don't act like this).

Given they threatened her with physical violence and touched her I'd say time to get the legal system changed so this kind of response [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFY1Byc6OZM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFY1Byc6OZM[/ame] is accepted by DECENT people. I'd like to hope every one of those kids involved and any who stood aside and did nothing were paraded on TV. Was she the only adult on the bus ?

I did like the donaton page provided contac deails for the school.
    Link to the school’s website: Athena Middle School

Bus number: #784

School’s fax number: (585) 966-4039

Principal of the school’s E-mail address: [email protected]
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 06-23-2012 at 01:14 AM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Given they threatened her with physical violence and touched her I'd say time to get the legal system changed so this kind of response http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFY1Byc6OZM is accepted by DECENT people. I'd like to hope every one of those kids involved and any who stood aside and did nothing were paraded on TV. Was she the only adult on the bus ?

I did like the donaton page provided contac deails for the school.
    That response is what is needed. Delinquents get away with this because decent people fear the consequences. Therefore sacks of sh@t like this have no consequences to fear. And they wear t shirts boasting that. They need some fear.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Thread Information