Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone on here play an instrument?

Used to play the drums (years ago). Had the Ludwig 'Power Factory' set. Sold it
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

I play acoustic guitar. I can play a lot of russian songs and some foreign. My favourite song to play is Led Zeppelin "Stairway to Heaven". It's simple, but very beatyful.
    "too wild to live, too thin to die"

i play my gibson sg double neck on a marshall stack (NO JOKE!!!), anyways, i also play a washburn strat and a ibanez iceman. my band is currently in talks with a couple recordin companies. so, if all goes well, u'll see me in ''the wonderous nobodys''!
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Used to play Clarinet, used to do Piano, now I'm with French Horn with a Conn 6D, love it and I'm really good with it. Damn expensive but shiny thing. I hug it everyday.

For all you drummers on UCP

" I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Used to play the trumpet, but that was a while back. I want to learn to play the harmonica and some percussion soon.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

I'll post a picture of my guitar again. I love it. Had it nearly 20 years. Im a bum player. I used to muck around with 2 mates about that long ago with all orignal heavy type of stuff. We got married etc etc (not to each other, yucky) . The world missed nothing . We sucked. Have been playing in a cover band now for nearly 12 months and Im reborn. Just pop/rock songs but its great to be back. Just wished Id never stopped.
    Guitar Washburn A20, and I have never tried anything that played better.
    Amp, Marshall DFX50 (not valve but its ok).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

I guess I'm going to be the first one to say "no". I have NO musical ability what so ever!! Let me put it this way, when God was passing out musical talent, he went...here's some for you, and you and you....ahhh, not for you ...and you...

Oh well, at least He made me very good looking!!!!

Taz.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Thread Information