Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics

Originally posted by white devil
    leave us alone and then see what will arab do {NOTHING they never do anything untill sombody messes up with them} AS LONG AS i have a single breath in my body i will keep on fighting for my country till they ****ing leave us alone would you like sombody to take over you r country for nothing
    Leave Arabs alone and they never do anything. The Middles East has been involved in conflict throughout history, and before the great white satan, America came into the picture. Not that they are alone, Europe has been kicking the shit out each other for as long. Human nature, or maybe religion raising itself again? I dont want to provoke you too much as I see this is a sensitive matter for you, but how are you fighting for your country from Canada. One way I would suggest would be to take Mishos example and try to gain understanding with rational comments.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Originally posted by american muscle

I did read almost the whole thread, and trust me i was happy of what u said on the most part. I wansn't talking to u when i was saying the negative things, i was talking to those who were saying negative things bout the US in this thread, once again is wasn;t toward u, and i appreciate your understaind of where i come from, i wasn;t picking a fight either. Although i am not saying i never will. As you know, we are spending A LOt of money over there, and warlords won't be taking it over, it could be a very nice place in a lil while.
    My apologies. I will take a chill pill. And I wasnt trying to intimidate anyone about starting "fights". Who am I? Plus I like a good heated discussion as long as everyone stays objective and impersonal.

Originally posted by crisis
    Firstly I am sorry to hear of the fate of your father. The US did not invade Iraq as a country but the government and military regime that they felt posed a threat.
    THREAT?!? what threat are you talking about.........the only reason Bush went into Iaq was for PERSONAL revenge only.....and for oil.... if you know at one time saddam tried 2 kill bush's father, why? because bush's father felt like provoking saddam? they only used "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" as a excuse...bush did not care if americans or iraqis died all he was concerned about was personal revenge....LIES LIES LIES that all that bush has been saying...why does he go beating around the bush? why doesnt he come straight to the fact and say "i went into iraq to get personal revenge"? if bush gets re-elected the whole world is going to end up in a lot of trouble.....i feel sorry for white devils father...iraq was the real victim they tried to defend their country but by all of bush's lies in the eyes of many people u.s was the victim...i reckon if bill clinton was here all of this would have never happened...at least the whole world would have been in peace

My apologies. I will take a chill pill. And I wasnt trying to intimidate anyone about starting "fights". Who am I? Plus I like a good heated discussion as long as everyone stays objective and impersonal.
    from my experience the best way to chill and relax is have a good wank and have sex....amy sound rude but it works for me

Originally posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Ah saddam is captured, america can go home now!
    Well,i think Iraq is a nice place for bush,so they'll stay there for a long time.....

R34, as much as your comments are valid (Which is only miniscule amounts judging by your last post) the relevancy is not their. Good comments on the one before that though.

Biturbo, SH is (As much as you hate to admit it) a human being, if we do not show him a proper trial, then we are not better than him, we have denied a person of their legal, moral and ethical right, much like he did.

I also want to bring my condolences to White Devil. It sucks what happened, but all your doing is continuing the cycle of violence by saying that you want to fight for your country to the death. Revenge is the worst reason for war, just ask GWB.

As far as i can see most everyone wants revenge for something or another. Crisis' friend wants revenge for his wife, White Devil wants it for his father, what does it prove?? that you can kill as good as they did??? that you can cause as much greivance? be the bigger people ferchrissakes
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Leave Arabs alone and they never do anything. The Middles East has been involved in conflict throughout history, and before the great white satan, America came into the picture. Not that they are alone, Europe has been kicking the shit out each other for as long. Human nature, or maybe religion raising itself again? I dont want to provoke you too much as I see this is a sensitive matter for you, but how are you fighting for your country from Canada. One way I would suggest would be to take Mishos example and try to gain understanding with rational comments.
    the war is finished in Lebanon with a defeat of ISRAEL after 25 years what i meant is that noboy will take over my country untill i can still breath and every arab feels the same that is our country and our religion that verybody is trying to take over....

You know what listen to arabics news and see the real world
    USA never show s bad pic they only show the good thing s they R doing and tell there people what they can see.but a guy like me i see both and i know the difference you see vidoes of USA military killing people but not filming it so americans cant know but arabs see what is hapening on cause arab people see the real newss..
    why do you think Americe dons t allow the Arab news at all it s because they dont want there people to know what is hapening

anyway nobody is going to convince the other so if i stay in this topic i will start saying bad words and don t feel like fighting now soo i will just forget about it

Originally posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Biturbo, SH is (As much as you hate to admit it) a human being, if we do not show him a proper trial, then we are not better than him, we have denied a person of their legal, moral and ethical right, much like he did.
    So if I understand your platitude correctly -
    ALL sentient upright mammals are human beings? -
    ergo Hitler was a human being?
    I don’t think many of the relatives of 6 million Jews would agree with you -
    just as the relatives of 500,000 Iraqis and Kurds would find it very difficult to understand.

Hate to burst your bubble Bi Turbo, but he was human. HE does have the same 99% of DNA that all humans share. your really not getting my point that he is a human and thus should be treated humanely, he may be a monster but he is still a human, deal with it.

And i'll think you'll find if you asked those 6 million reliatives and 500,000 kurds they would say he is technically human.

White Devil, i was recently watching the news (CNN, for your info) and they had a scathing report on Iraq and how the US is doing nothing to stem the leakage of raw sewage into the streets. I think you will find that the most scathing people of the US government are actually it's citizens.

to be quite honest i could get Al Arabiya TV but i can't speak arabic, so i really won't bother.

The world is known for jumping in when the fight is on and then just leaving someone else to clean the mess up, just ask the resident of sarajevo. this is the world nature, such is life.

Thank you !!

One way I would suggest would be to take Mishos example and try to gain understanding with rational comments.
    Thank you crisis !!

Anyways I have been away for quite a while now busy with final exams and all. But now i have lots of reading to do before jumping back into this mess. Just gimme a day or 2 to carefully read all the new posts and then enlighten you all with my wisdom. just like the good old days again when i used to share my vast knowledge with all of you !

c u soooooooooooon.

Note: never mind the stupidity, i am really happy that i finished exams !!!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Re: Thank you !!

Originally posted by Misho

Hope you nailed them Misho.

Originally posted by Misho
    Thank you crisis !!

Anyways I have been away for quite a while now busy with final exams and all. But now i have lots of reading to do before jumping back into this mess. Just gimme a day or 2 to carefully read all the new posts and then enlighten you all with my wisdom. just like the good old days again when i used to share my vast knowledge with all of you !

c u soooooooooooon.

Welcome back. Good luck with your exams.

hope it all turns out good Misho, good luck and god speed.

[i]Note: never mind the stupidity, i am really happy that i finished exams !!! [/B]
    hope you fail...nah jokezz good luck with your exams

Thread Information