• C4

0 0%
  • C5

8 26.67%
  • C6

11 36.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, or C6?

I pick the C5 because IMO its the best looking vette yet. I havent seen the C6 in real life yet, so i cant say anything about it. The C2 and C3 are also very beautiful designs, but the C5 just looks more exotic and its up to date.

I chose the c6 mostly for its pwer and because it will come with optional magnetic ride stability suspension. I also like the way it looks, and am eagerly anticipating thr zo6 version of this car.

I picked the C6 because it's so much like the C5 I love so much, but with little changes like the headlights and such. It's great to see them go back to stationary headlights after all these years (the main reason I preferred the Camaro to the Firebird). And even though it looks a lot similar to the C5, it's different in so many places and all the changes are great ^^. I also love the 400hp engine that comes standard (350hp just isn't enough these days ). I can hardly wait to see what comes out in terms of a Z06 model (I'm looking forward to some Viper-slaughtering performance ^^). Anyway, enough of this. The C6 is just a fantastic addition to the lineup, and really well done. Some people have complained they didn't change enough, but I think they did it just right.

EDIT: And I in no way intend to belittle the Viper, a car I love so much. I'm just saying that I'd like to see the Corvette, the car I've loved every since I could say its name, match up a little better to it. Another thing is that I really don't like the new SRT-10 for its convertible top and such. I miss the GTS .
    Last edited by Gnafu the Great; 06-08-2004 at 09:39 AM.
    No-so-proud owner of a 1986 Mustang LX with the 2.3L four. Anyone wanna buy it? $500. I'll post some pics and info in the user's rides section soon.

I don't need anything too fancy, just something that can get me to the sun and back in 5 seconds flat.

I wanna see a comparison test between the Saleen SR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ford GT, and Ferrari Challange Stradale. Anyone wanna help me with that? I already know who'd win, though ;).

Thats a hard one (c3, c5, c6??) I chose the C5. I luv em
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Quote Originally Posted by gtface
    I chose the c6 mostly for its pwer and because it will come with optional magnetic ride stability suspension. I also like the way it looks, and am eagerly anticipating thr zo6 version of this car.
    The C5 offers the magnetic ride controll too...

Quote Originally Posted by Slicks
    The C5 offers the magnetic ride controll too...
    It's known as the Z51 suspension isn't it?
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

c3

I chose the c3 because it's the car I remember most from when I was little. I think it was the first car I could identify, and I don't think I've ever confused another car of being a corvette (except the opel GT, but it was just for a second!)

It's too bad that the last of the c3's were so pathetic in performance, because that is the style I love the most. The glass back design is simply gorgeous! The early ones with the wild engines were great as well; I wouldn't turn one down if someone gave one to me! When the c4 came along, it was another example for me that nothing in the 80's had good styling. They took the most perfect shape of a car (c3) and turned it into the worst style ever. If I had to rate each generation, they would be as follows: (decending) c3: awesome! c5: sleek, low, gorgeous c6: still gorgeous c2: muscular and sexy c1: a legend is born! and lastly c4: ugliest of the corvettes, but still a corvette, and still a dream!
    Life begins @ 200 MPH
    There's no replacement for displacement.

Thread Information