Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kazaa Info

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Legally, you can download as much music as you want. There is no law against downloading the music. Where you get in trouble is if you turn around and share that music to other people. Downloading is legal, sharing or providing it for other people to download is illegal.
    That is EVERY bit true. My dad is not a lawyer but has represented himself in court many times in business lawsuits and knows much about law in the U.S. and also believes that the sharing of the files is illegal when i asked him. Thats why I turned sharing off on my Klite which ive been using for about 2 years and i download about 5 songs a day!
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

turned sharing off ...
    good idea...I'll give that a try too
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

u can download muzic for free with kazaa. i don't think you have to worry about getting in any trouble with the law. only problem with kazaa is it installs all kind of junk on your cpu (pop ups and stuff).

I downloaded Kazaa Lite from the link that Quiggs posted and is working perfectly. I honestly don't make many downloads, but I'm kind of tired of having to ask ppl to do it for me and send them through msn messenger.

Thanks

Downlo@d is just the best, games, files, applications, music, blah blah-the list goes on and NO SPYWARE!!!!!!!
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Legally, you can download as much music as you want. There is no law against downloading the music. Where you get in trouble is if you turn around and share that music to other people. Downloading is legal, sharing or providing it for other people to download is illegal.

yeah its legal to download cause they can't find you only stop the download. but if you share and upload songs then they can see your url and then your screwed. So remember to not share on Kazaa. And if they stop your downloads, just try it again and eventually they will give up and give it to you. How do i know this is true? My friend has been on Kazaa forvever and hasn't shared yet and he has downloaded and saved over 6,000 songs on his PC
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    yeah its legal to download cause they can't find you only stop the download. but if you share and upload songs then they can see your url and then your screwed. So remember to not share on Kazaa. And if they stop your downloads, just try it again and eventually they will give up and give it to you. How do i know this is true? My friend has been on Kazaa forvever and hasn't shared yet and he has downloaded and saved over 6,000 songs on his PC
    It has nothing to do with the fact that they can't find you if you download. It has to do with the fact that the law explicity says it is legal to receive pirated music, but not legal to create/distribute it.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    So remember to not share on Kazaa. And if they stop your downloads, just try it again and eventually they will give up and give it to you. How do i know this is true? My friend has been on Kazaa forvever and hasn't shared yet and he has downloaded and saved over 6,000 songs on his PC
    True enough, but the whole point of P2P is that it's a symbiotic community, you share with me, I share with you. If there wasn't anyone sharing, there wouldn't be anything to download.

I share all my stuff, with the exception of ripped CDs, cos that's asking for trouble. Most of the stuff I download is from obscure bands when I can't find the CD for sale.
    I often use kazaa lite to download an album before I buy it, on more than one occasion I've bought CDs that I would not have bought had I not downloaded the songs out of curiosity.

What you need is kazaa lite resurection no spyware turn share off if you want and still have 1000 particpation level

http://filesharingplace.com/p2pclients.php
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thread Information