Thread: Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour 2004

Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour 2004

I went to the last stop in Green Bay, WI yesterday for the Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour 2004. Here are some of the pics I took. Here's me with an Ultima GTR, the NEW C6 CORVETTE (!!!), and two pics of a 1988 Fiero Formula with some Ferrari kit on it and a supercharged Buick 3800 V-6 making a claimed 420hp (!). I'll maybe post more later. There were tons of cars, and I took 65 pics. I won't be uploading them all either, but this is all I have time for now. If you were at any of the stops of the Power Tour, maybe you could post some pics of yours?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    No-so-proud owner of a 1986 Mustang LX with the 2.3L four. Anyone wanna buy it? $500. I'll post some pics and info in the user's rides section soon.

I don't need anything too fancy, just something that can get me to the sun and back in 5 seconds flat.

I wanna see a comparison test between the Saleen SR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ford GT, and Ferrari Challange Stradale. Anyone wanna help me with that? I already know who'd win, though ;).

wowzers thats cool
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Here's four more. The first one is of an engine from a hot rod, it had a really awesome paint job on it ^^. The second is of some HRSS, I guess it's some kind of specialty hot rod/supercar thing. I'll hafta look it up on the 'net. The third is of a cool Honda Civic Euro R, and the final is of some really weird Corvette (someone made a thread about them elsewhere on this forum just recently). Enjoy, I may or may not post anymore pics (they're mostly just nice hot rods and such, nothing mind blowing or anything). If you took any pics at any of the Power Tour 2004 stops, I'd love to see 'em .

EDIT: Here's a link about the HRSS: http://www.alohadreamcars.com/hrss.htm.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gnafu the Great; 06-13-2004 at 09:47 AM.
    No-so-proud owner of a 1986 Mustang LX with the 2.3L four. Anyone wanna buy it? $500. I'll post some pics and info in the user's rides section soon.

I don't need anything too fancy, just something that can get me to the sun and back in 5 seconds flat.

I wanna see a comparison test between the Saleen SR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ford GT, and Ferrari Challange Stradale. Anyone wanna help me with that? I already know who'd win, though ;).

The third is of a cool Honda Civic

please tell me why that civic's cool

The Corvette is an Avelate 53. Avelate do 'Vette bodywork conversions to give them a more retro look.
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    please tell me why that civic's cool
    'Cause it is . Nah, I just like it 'cause they put on four-wheel oversized discs and racing seats and such. I mainly like it 'cause whoever owns it had the guts to bring it there amidst all those awesome American muscle cars .

Quote Originally Posted by ZerK
    The Corvette is an Avelate 53. Avelate do 'Vette bodywork conversions to give them a more retro look.
    Thanks a lot, I was wondering .

:O SOME HRSS?
    the HRSS is a stunnigly beautiful coupe designed by Aloha Dream Cars on the base of the new Pontiac GTO's, which is an american version of our (australias) Holden monaro
    All about the t-tops

Err, a 1 year and 3 month old thread probably shouldnt be raised from the dead

sorry, there is very little on the HRSS and when this came up i kinda got excited, i didnt check when the posts were
    All about the t-tops

Thread Information