Thread: Did someone ban me??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did someone ban me??

Im usually known as .: DB9 :.

I tried to Log on today and it didnt let me. I went to see if anyone replied to my Goodwood FOS thread and some of my posts had been deleted. Same with the photo thread. If someone did ban me ... I sent an apology via email. If however I havent been banned; ive made a real tit of myself If I have been banned though, can you tell me why and please accept my apologies.

From DB9
    Last edited by Wouter Melissen; 03-28-2011 at 06:24 AM.

Maybe someone logged in as you and deleted your posts.....
    i dont think anyone banned you because they ban your i.p address so you carnt log in as a new user.... do you post at school? or a public place where people can see you typing your password????

Your other account hasn't been banned. Were it says "Junior member" should say "banned" and it doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by DB9
    Ok ... well do any of you mods have any record of someone deleting some posts on .: DB9 :. ?

i can still see all of your goodwood FOS posts that you did last night, i dont see any change there. what pics were you on about ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

shit i just looked again and they have all gone, it looks like i have been talking to myself all night
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    i can still see all of your goodwood FOS posts that you did last night, i dont see any change there. what pics were you on about ?
    your suppose to be revising

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    your suppose to be revising

i am i just came on for 2 secs to see if there was any new threads i am going after this.

i just had a look on the members database abd there is no record of .B9:. atall

have a look for yourself bout half way down

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...astpostbefore=

Thread Information