294. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1993 Supra Twin Turbo

98 33.33%
  • !999 Skyline-R34 GT-R

196 66.67%
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Supra vs Skyline

Lol, good one Jakg.

Ermm, iv driven a supra, and revved up a skyline.

Id still buy something better. Used skylines are sold up here for £40,000+! You could buy a decent muscle car for that!

Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser
    Lol, good one Jakg.

Ermm, iv driven a supra, and revved up a skyline.

Id still buy something better. Used skylines are sold up here for £40,000+! You could buy a decent muscle car for that!
    Revved by or driven? To very different things

THe thread dosent ask if you would go anything else is asks SUpra or Skyline

Skyline is the better between the two, imo.
    "Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago." -Warren Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by SupraSuzi
    Revved by or driven? To very different things

THe thread dosent ask if you would go anything else is asks SUpra or Skyline
    as i said, Driven the supra, like on the roads... and sat, parked in the skyline, and revved it up. Id probably get a Supra. Dont ask why, just id rather have one than a skyline. Although saying that id be happy if someone gave me a skyline

as i said, Driven the supra, like on the roads... and sat, parked in the skyline, and revved it up. Id probably get a Supra. Dont ask why, just id rather have one than a skyline. Although saying that id be happy if someone gave me a skyline
    Supra is the onlyway to go IMO

Well ive seen video footage of Supras beating Vipers,Mustangs,Evos,Wrx,R34,corvettes,lambos, geeze the list goes on n on ....i dont think ive seen a r34 race or even beat half of wat ive put up here....If u beg to differ pls show me the VIDEO if not stfu
    BTW does anyone know wat the fastest DAILY driven gtr 1/4 mile time is?? ...well i dont but i know the fastest DAILY driven Supra is 8.9 seconds
    At the end of the day all i can is the Supra is the way to go!

Thought id throw in sum vids for ur viewing plesure
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....B720E8EF&pl=wm

http://videos.streetfire.net/player....C-F4FFA93D9FF3

Used skylines are sold up here for £40,000+! You could buy a decent muscle car for that!
    You are from the UK? Used R34 GTRs come in at around £15k.

Used skylines are sold up here for £40,000+!
    I think one of yoru mates who possibly knows someone who owns an R34 is spinning you a yarn. Either that or Calder's are talkign up their prices again !!

Just 50 miles from you ---- on autotrader an R34 for £12K

You can get R34s for £10K and in not bad condition too.
    SOME folks spend 30K on a 10K car and then tell their mates it's "worth" 40K Nope it's worth about £15K tops

'cept of course the drag special the Scots guy Bill Clark owns that holds the UK record
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Donjay
    Well ive seen video footage of Supras beating Vipers,Mustangs,Evos,Wrx,R34,corvettes,lambos, geeze the list goes on n on ....i dont think ive seen a r34 race or even beat half of wat ive put up here....If u beg to differ pls show me the VIDEO if not stfu
    BTW does anyone know wat the fastest DAILY driven gtr 1/4 mile time is?? ...well i dont but i know the fastest DAILY driven Supra is 8.9 seconds
    At the end of the day all i can is the Supra is the way to go!

Thought id throw in sum vids for ur viewing plesure
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....B720E8EF&pl=wm

http://videos.streetfire.net/player....C-F4FFA93D9FF3
    Oh, the ignorance. Was the Supra stock? No. So as you stated, please provide evidence of, this is where my interpretation comes in, a stock supra beating at least half of the cars you mentioned around a track. If you can't, once again as you said, 'Stfu.'

Supra

Although it'd be better to compare supra to 300zx as toyota vs nissan
    Both 3000cc FR, while the R is 2500cc 4wd. As for the NSX-R just consider this:
    M-O-N-E-Y

Oh, the ignorance. Was the Supra stock? No. So as you stated, please provide evidence of, this is where my interpretation comes in, a stock supra beating at least half of the cars you mentioned around a track. If you can't, once again as you said, 'Stfu.'
    Ok u want stock v stock...then here u go

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...8272062&q=supra

Official capping is official crapping

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    I always liked the Supra... but all Japanese car are capped at 276 horses so its more a matter of preference for awd or rwd But both cars are legends in japanese sportscars, who cares which is better. (I'd take either btw)

Yes, it is true that they should be capped at about 280 BHP (as in the gentleman agreement between Honda,Toyota and Nissan) but in fact they are not. The Supra still has about 330 BHP available in stock condition.

I would definetly go for the Supra no doubt about it. Sure, both cars are magnificant supercars with pros and cons but even when i look at both cars side by side, I must say that the Supra is way better looking than the Skyline, and whenever I see a Supra with a Veilside bodykit, I just fall in love over and over again, I guess it`s something about the curves of the car)
    Last edited by tvaksvik; 04-25-2006 at 05:45 AM.

I feel that the supra is a american sports car compensation whereas the skyline is a revelution to japanese motoring. No doubt, the skyline is a great car, but the supra possesses the mighty 2jz which can be modified to power space shuttles <dont quote me>!! Potential of a supra on a straight line can out wheigh the skyline, but on a mountain course dont get caught slippin off the cliff !!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skylight
    I feel that the supra is a american sports car compensation whereas the skyline is a revelution to japanese motoring. No doubt, the skyline is a great car, but the supra possesses the mighty 2jz which can be modified to power space shuttles <dont quote me>!! Potential of a supra on a straight line can out wheigh the skyline, but on a mountain course dont get caught slippin off the cliff !!
    oops.

Didnt understand a word of that

skyline ftw.

Thread Information