294. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1993 Supra Twin Turbo

98 33.33%
  • !999 Skyline-R34 GT-R

196 66.67%
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Supra vs Skyline

Quote Originally Posted by s15Silvia_Ala
    ok Jakq 90% of those posts wernet in response to you what are you some kind of John Kerry want to be you posted things that we are arguing over acceleartion issues Jakq you pick and chose parts of quotes and parts of things i have said to make it sound like you want them to what are you a writer for the weekly world news. You constiantly run your mouth never have you ever proved anything that i have said is wrong you just try to slam it like a damn liberal that wouldn't know what racing was or the truth for that matter if it bit you in the ass. Have you proven that the Skyline GT-R was not designed to be a Rally road car no i think not of thats right look that up you haven't. Cause you would find information to the affect if you looked and not agianst it and not the Skyline is far from the Greatest car in the world my whole point to everything that i say is that its the best car alike it , in its class. Of course almost every single super car out there can break 225mph thats what there made for but if you look at it this way what car out there with a stock block incresed its top speed over 80MPH and its horse power by 10 times easliy yes a supra can do it there both great cars and are much amusmement. Yes if seen videos of the both beating Supercars on street tires. But i would never say its a better enginereed car then a McLaren F1 or a S7 GET THAT THROUGH YOU LITTLE 14 YEAR OLD HEAD . You can't even make up secondary support to back up anything you've ever said on this forum ever. If the other readers don't belive me they can go look it up. You use thrishary support well i know a guy i read about a guy a heard about never experinced anything you little shit. So you telling anyone in this forum saying there right and wrong is completely pointless. You act exactly your age 14 not smart enough to realize that you have a.d.d and get off subject.

Never once did i compare the Skyline to a McLaren or S7 style car. Your brought all subjects in comparing it and thank you very much this thread is about Skyline V.S. Supra not some little 14 year old boy and i stress boy on a power trip who thinks that he knows anything about anything. Ill tell you this ,i will belive the 20year old and 17 year olds and people who have lived and actually driven a car, when they talk about them because i trust that there are not talking out of there ass. But someone who just got into highschool this year telling some one who is more than TWICE your age what they know about cars is completely redicolus; futhermore, kid you need to grow up if you try to use those facts that you so call proved in a court of law or even in your high school Litt. class you will be in deep shit my freind.
    Secondly im tired of you bad mouthing everyone in here that doesn't share the same opinoin as you and calling them noobies or unimformed. People are allowed to there opinions thats why this is america. I only ever expressed my opinoin and if yours is that im an idiot so be it but let me tell you this boy, you have many an ass kicking coming in high school with an attitude like that ok my son had the same attitude as you and he got his but kicked he learned his lesson and your going to as well. And next time you want to talk about proof on the internet your and idiot 90% of things you find on the internet isn't true, you can't even belive in videos any more and you can trust me on that.
    Oh and you call me an idiot huh well then why do i have a Bachelor of Applied Sceince and a Masters in Compuer Sceince huh tell me that kid oh you wouldn't even know that those are do you thats right cause your just a kid that thinks he knows it all and doesn't know jack lol thats a double pun there kid thank you and i hope not to hear from a little whinny kid agian
    I didn't read anymore past John Kerry. I just couldn't stop laughing.

I don't know how he got in there, but I'm sure it's for a good reason lmao.
    The ability for outward expression is dependent on substance...

Quote Originally Posted by 6speed
    I didn't read anymore past John Kerry. I just couldn't stop laughing.

I don't know how he got in there, but I'm sure it's for a good reason lmao.
    The guy is priceless. I hope he sticks around just for comedy value.

However, he might starve to death...

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by s15Silvia_Ala
    your crazy ravings
    ...and breathe!

Right, firstly, proving that there is no "rally skyline" (well theres 1, but if it was designed for it I would expect a group a or n car) is quite hard as nowhere on the net refers to it, as it doesn't exist. You never actually posted any proof so your being rather hypocritical...

Oh and saying that a skyline can "easily" have its power upped by 10x is quite stupid, seeing as the skyline easily has 276 hp (more like 300+), meaning that you say its easy to tweak it 2,760 hp. Yeah bloody right.

Yes I DO know people that drive and work on Skylines (close friend went to Warrior Motorsports for work experience, they usually work on the crazier stuff like twin-engined 6R4's, but do tweak a fair few Skylines and Supras)

Name ONE fact I made up. Go on. Try it!

"People are allowed to there opinions thats why this is america" - i'm in the UK, but still, my opinion is that you are wrong (ie your quotes that 1 pound makes a .255 sec difference over a 1/4 mile)

And no, I don't have a computer science degree, but I have fixed and built god-knows-how-many pc's, so i'm no idiot when it comes to pc's

S15silvia_Alpha is trying to declare ownage on Jakg. But he is only making himself look stupider.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

I can help him if he wants.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    S15silvia_Alpha is trying to declare ownage on Jakg. But he is only making himself look stupider.
    all i disputed was that the R in GTR didnt stand for rally!

All is settled. Now stop your arguing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GT-R

What would we all do without 6speed?

I don't know about everyone else, but I'd hope that you go to hell.

Forget to take your medication oh sensitive child?

I took it. It just takes a few hours to kick in. Just like your mom

Lol j/k. I don't like doing Mom jokes, no matter how much I hate the person.

Quote Originally Posted by 6speed
    I took it. It just takes a few hours to kick in. Just like your mom

Lol j/k. I don't like doing Mom jokes, no matter how much I hate the person.
    it just takes practice then it will come naturally.
    just like your mum! lol
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    all i disputed was that the R in GTR didnt stand for rally!
    That's what i'm saying, S15Alpha is only making himself look stupid by arguing with you.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    That's what i'm saying, S15Alpha is only making himself look stupid by arguing with you.
    He didn't already?

Come on. As the Skyline was developed at the Nürburgring, and also the problem that I have never, ever seen a Skyline in rally guise, we all know that it's not about rallying.

6speed- whereabouts in the Wikipedia article does it tell you what the badge means?

I dunno. Lol. It's just an article about the GT-R. Thought someone might want to read it. And if you look at it this way... the GT-R is AWD, and you could make it into a rally car if you want. But have fun with that limited slip.

Thread Information