AC Schnitzer Cooper S#1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Boem!!!

AC Schnitzer Cooper S#2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Boem!!!

now THAT is MEAN
    is that a chop or just normal

nope, thats straight out of the AC Schnitzer factory. they work on all bmw's, and since cooper is owned by bmw, they play with the coops too

This is TIGHT!! Check out them 'duel' exhaust. Cool. Like it!!

Any specs?
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Driving Dynamics in 4 Letters: M I N I

For the MINI also a complete AC Schnitzer accessory range is available. Performance upgrades, an aerodynamics range, suspension components with wheel/tyre combinations, and accessories for the interior - leaving nothing to be desired.

Our engineers gave a further boost to the standard engine of the "S" through optimized compressor ratios and remapping the control unit. After the treatment the Cooper S delivers powerful 142 kW / 193 HP at 7,000 rpm. Equipped in this way the MINI Cooper S takes just 7.0 seconds to sprint from 0 - 100 km/h and has a top speed of 235 km/h.

For the Mini One D a performance upgrade is also available. This realizes 90hp/66kw and a maximum torque of 220 Nm.

To improve response behaviour, the performance upgrades are combined with the AC Schnitzer special steel sports rear silencer with chromed tailpipe. Of course it's worth fitting the AC Schnitzer exhaust variants even without the performance upgrade.

Whatever variant you choose, it's guaranteed a throaty sound and attractive integration of the rear silencer into the rear of the MINI in all cases.

The AC Schnitzer rear skirt not only integrates the silencer but also makes the MINI look much more powerful.
    For the front there's also a complete skirt which, with its generously dimensioned front grille and chrome frame, gives the MINI a new, brighter face.

The absolute eyecatcher - for viewers on both the outside and inside - is the AC Schnitzer folding roof which with its 710 x 810 mm opening almost gives the MINI that wonderful cabriolet feeling.

The MINI's driving dynamics are further improved by suspension components which lower the vehicle by around 30 mm, in conjunction with the AC Schnitzer Type I alloys in 7.5J x 17" with tyres 215/40 R 17. So it's no wonder that the subjective driving impressions are similar to a Go-Kart on twisty roads or at high speeds.

The famous "finishing touch" is given by interior components such as the aluminium pedal sets with matching footrest cover, the aluminium gear knob and the aluminium handbrake handle. Last but not least, special foot mats are available with the two-colour embroidered AC Schnitzer "Technology & Design" logo.

The range is completed with tailormade car infotainment components for optimum integration into the vehicle.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Boem!!!

I've copied the text directly form the AC-Schnitzer site.
    Boem!!!

Thread Information