Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chevrolet C6 Corvette Official Pricing

Ok, I was kind of curious there because the two cars are built on the same assembly line side by side and wasn't sure how they would market that.
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

This new Corvette is a lot better than the C5, especially in the interior. I can't wait till the new Z06 comes out, it's supposed to debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by aNOBLEman
    This new Corvette is a lot better than the C5, especially in the interior. I can't wait till the new Z06 comes out, it's supposed to debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
    Sure is, that's why over the next 5 months I'm going to be watching the net for pics and developments.

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

when is that auto show?

Quote Originally Posted by thinker
    when is that auto show?
    2nd week of January I believe. It's also known as the North American International Auto Show(NAIAS for short)

Yea, the show is in January. I went to this years and saw the debut of the normal C6 and I'm hopefully going to get to go to next years show to see the debut of the new Z06.

Yea, the show is in January. I went to this years and saw the debut of the normal C6 and I'm hopefully going to get to go to next years show to see the debut of the new Z06.
    Make sure to take plenty of pics and post them, I will be unable to attend the event this year.

I'll take plenty. At this years I took 5 rolls of film during the whole show and 4 pictures of the Corvette.

I'll take plenty. At this years I took 5 rolls of film during the whole show and 4 pictures of the Corvette.
    Make sure you catch EVERY detail
    eat cicada

That's cool, so this year it's gonna be 5 rolls of film and 4 rolls of the Corvette ? Enjoy it is all I have to say.

Something like that. Don't worry I'll get every angle.

This is by far my favorite corvette I love the styling. Top speed of 186 and 0-60 in 4.0 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    This is by far my favorite corvette I love the styling. Top speed of 186 and 0-60 in 4.0 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    I thought you were a Viper fan? Your username has "Viper" in and your avatar has a pic of a Viper in it. I dont have a problem with you likeing the Corvette but witch d'you like more?I love the Vette but I only like the Viper
    eat cicada

Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLETON
    I thought you were a Viper fan? Your username has "Viper" in and your avatar has a pic of a Viper in it. I dont have a problem with you likeing the Corvette but witch d'you like more?I love the Vette but I only like the Viper
    You sound just like me Simpleton. A friend of mine is taking summer courses at Western Kentucky University located in Bowling Green, KY and is seeing C6s on a daily basis. He has always been a Viper guy but told me today that the Viper has never stirred his passions or emotions as much as seeing this C6 is. I thought that was a pretty neat remark on his part.

Thread Information