Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What Does Rice Mean????

take it easy...

have you ever been to Chinese restaurant? they give you 3 pieces of beef sh##t loaded rice your plate,,, when you drive in our freeways, all you see is rice cars and 99% cant even drive, OH!!! our freeways? are not freeways any more,,, we call it riceways....
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by QUATTRO MAN
    have you ever been to Chinese restaurant? they give you 3 pieces of beef sh##t loaded rice your plate,,, when you drive in our freeways, all you see is rice cars and 99% cant even drive, OH!!! our freeways? are not freeways any more,,, we call it riceways....
    started good on the chinese restaurant part, then you killed it

I give it a C+

You know a funny thing happened the other day. A 'thinks its fast because of its Euro lineage' (touring racer wannabe) was hogging up the fast lane and impeding traffic. Along came a black IS300, must have been S/Ced as it had a ferocious exhaust note. The poser after miles of blocking traffic, dove out of the IS' way pretending he needed to exit. This is an example of the pus*y driving norm I witness daily.

Lets not make start making racial or nationalistic statements, or it could be said that the average American driver excels at is getting in the way of other motorists, playing vigilante by blocking faster moving traffic with slow vehicles, yet trying to go as fast as possible in a said minivan or SUV.

If beating-up on 90 hp Civics is your hobby and that gets you off, great. But please limit the generalizations as the bigotry is starting to show.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Lets not make start making racial or nationalistic statements, or it could be said that the average American driver excels at is getting in the way of other motorists, playing vigilante by blocking faster moving traffic with slow vehicles, yet trying to go as fast as possible in a said minivan or SUV.

If beating-up on 90 hp Civics is your hobby and that gets you off, great. But please limit the generalizations as the bigotry is starting to show.[/QUOTE]

SORRY DUDE! I was not being racist I was just say that rice cars suck..

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    started good on the chinese restaurant part, then you killed it

I give it a C+

C is better then F

SORRY DUDE! I was not being racist I was just say that rice cars suck..
    Rice cars do suck...
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    It was hilarious beating my friend's turbo'd civic. He was so proud of it.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Quote Originally Posted by cls12vg30
    Riceboy

2) Fictitious racing team stickers are worth 10 HP each. Performance part vendor stickers are worth 5 HP each, whether or not you actually have the vendor's parts on the car. Type "R" stickers are worth 15 HP and can go on any car.

here's some visuals to enhance your rules: .

they're cars that sound like this rrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooowhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh hhhroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

thats pretty much it, personally I found them to be primarily gay. I am more of American sports muscle baby! But I mean cars like the Nissan 300ZX and the new 350Z and Toyota's famous Row machine the Supra are the only cars I'd buy from the ricer category.

Thats because they dont sound like wussy ass cars and more like tuned sports cars

Well, if there were to be anyone worse than a 'ricer', it would have to be a ricer-hater because they seem to have become afraid of the rice age as if it were some sort of disease, quite interesting really. Personally i feel that there is nothing wrong with body-kits, spoilers or bigger exhausts. Sure it doesnt make your car go any faster but its all a presentation thing. And whats this thing about stickers adding hp??? pretty stuffed up if you ask me. Sure they could imply that your car is better than it really is and is often there for a joke (VTEC badge good example) but I would like to see where someone has actually said this rather then some ricer-hate propaganda. btw mike, is that sound supposed to be some retard trying to accelerate while in a gear too high?

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    I've seen a Toyota with a Vtec sticker once.

A Civic with BMW badges - front and rear, complete with a 330i badge on the trunk

An Acura with Honda badges. Sure, Acura is Honda, but still? This is like putting a Chevy bowtie on your Cadillac or a Mini badge on your BMW. Why degrade your car?
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

LMAO, when I was playing poker before w/ some friends, my friend's cousin asked my friend's brother if he could buy his rice muffler off of him. I started laughing and they asked what was wrong but I just changed the subject and went to the kitchen.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by GeNiX
    Well, if there were to be anyone worse than a 'ricer', it would have to be a ricer-hater because they seem to have become afraid of the rice age as if it were some sort of disease, quite interesting really. Personally i feel that there is nothing wrong with body-kits, spoilers or bigger exhausts. Sure it doesnt make your car go any faster but its all a presentation thing. And whats this thing about stickers adding hp??? pretty stuffed up if you ask me. Sure they could imply that your car is better than it really is and is often there for a joke (VTEC badge good example) but I would like to see where someone has actually said this rather then some ricer-hate propaganda. btw mike, is that sound supposed to be some retard trying to accelerate while in a gear too high?
    There's nothing wrong with wanting your car to look nice. What we're talking about are cars that have gone overboard with their body kits, exausts and such.

It's rediculous to make a car look fast when in fact it isn't. If you want a nice exuast sound, make a few mods to your engine: Intake, headers, free flow exuast at least to give it more HP and at the same time, you'll get the "sporty" sound from it. But if you just bolt on a noisy muffler you look like a fool to people that know the sound you have comes from the muffler and not the engine mods for example.

Sure, spice up your car, but make it perform too. If you don't, well...RICE=WANNABE.
    Last edited by taz_rocks_miami; 11-12-2004 at 11:05 PM.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Hey, thank yall for not including eclipse's in there..i know people can make ricer's out of eclipse's too, but i perfer all go and no show. I have a 98 eclipse gsx, for you who dont know its a awd turbo but yeah i hate people who put body kits and stuff on their cars thinkin there gonna go faster and wings that you could surf on! but anyways im new here so just figured id say hey ..... ~Lindsey
    If god had meant man to fly, he wouldn't have invented the 5-speed;)

~98' gsx-awd turbo...

Thread Information