Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top Grear's Cool and Uncool list...

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    your a jackass, Jeremy doesnt clain to be a good dirver, he is a magazine writer and a tv presenter, Tiff was a race driver, course he can drive better than Clarkson.

there is nothing wrong with old airfields either, some quite good racetracks are made on old air bases, ones like silverstone
    Tiff's a woman retard.
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 09-17-2004 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie
    Tiff's a woman retard.
    that is quite possibly the dumbest and most illogical thing ive ever heard

its right up there with

"Are snow tires illegal in canada?"

Quote Originally Posted by KnifeEdge_2K1
    that is quite possibly the dumbest and most illogical thing ive ever heard

its right up there with

"Are snow tires illegal in canada?"
    Just jokes dude...relax, or are you a girl too?

Tiff is the best driver though, no question.

Thats it! ive been inspired! Im going to Channel 9 and 10 tmro with a rip off idea of this testing Aussie cars mainly, with mech tips and occasionally foreign car tests. Id make millions!!! mwah hahahahah!

*Bluey runs to the dat and drives off in a cloud of smoke*
    The Datto will rage again...

normal m3 should be seriously uncool csl should be border cool and uncool

m3 is like civic level fanboyish kind of car, atleast the csl has the performance to back it up

evo 8 mr (or gsr i dont know) should be cool because it manages to be faster then almost all the "performance" oriented cars while still being relatively cheap and practical

the impreza wrx sti wr1 (or the standard sti i dunno) should be seriously uncoool/uncool since it tries to be fast but still understeers horribly
    anyone see how the wr1 took the hammerhead corner? i thought the steering column snapped haha

another thing i'd do is move the ferrari 360 to sub zero since its so damn beautiful

You just don't get it do you! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS THE MOST SPACIOUS, COMFORTABLE, FASTEST etc CAR IN THE WORLD! (A New) Ferrari makes you look like some Footballer having a premature midlife crisis, WRX and EVO are driven by stupid boy racers, therefore they are uncool.

Ford Focus. Great car, affordable, comfortable, fun to drive, etc.. But so many people own one its not funny. Its the worlds most popular family car. Therefore. UNCOOL!

Do you get it now?

focus = great car ? ... may god have mercy on ur soul ...

i know lotsa boy racers drive wrxs and stis but the evo was the undefeated king of rallying (group A) for years, and although they're having trouble with the wrc now (not that big a surprise really, lack of capital and the fact the evo was really a tarmac spec car up until VII doesnt help either) the road going versions are still really amazing, signal auto a tuning company from japan uses an evo 8 as their time attack car, their skyline with a gazillion horsepower cant even go as fast as the 8 (that wasnt a compliment to the skyline it was an insult to all u skyline fanboys )
    over here in canada the evo 8 isnt available which makes it all the more cooler

and i resent that ferrari comment

anyone with half a brain still considers the prancing horse badge to motoring prestiege and wealth, not dumb 250lbs of quarterback

focus = great car ? ... may god have mercy on ur soul
    The Focus is a good car - it is acclaimed as one of the best handling front wheel drive cars ever.
    There is nothing especially wrong with it, although not many Americans seem to agree on its styling.

evo was the undefeated king of rallying (group A) for years, the road going versions are still really amazing
    That doesn't sufficiently counter the effect of the boy racers.
    Esp. not in the UK.
    www.chavscum.co.uk - the kind of people who aspire to Evos and Imprezas.
    Thanks for all the fish

and i resent that ferrari comment

anyone with half a brain still considers the prancing horse badge to motoring prestiege and wealth, not dumb 250lbs of quarterback
    another cultural gap

Being a UK program, 'footballer' refers to soccer players.

So think David Beckham in his jewellery, make-up and a skirt.
    Also, footballers over here usually sign up for a team at 15 and if they're reallyy good kicking a lump of leather around don't bother with ANY schooling from that point on. So we get some VERY rich kids, with no concept of an education either intellectually or morally.

See now ??

And it's not just TopGear. My ex-boss 'traded up' from a Porsceh to a Ferrari. He was driving through Edinburgh with the roof down and was shouted "w@nker" quite a few times. THAT's the image the Ferrari owner has over here !!!! FOr other reasons he returned to a Porsceh and it returned to adoration of the car !!!

( ducking below desk, awaiting the flak from footballers and Ferrari owners club of UCP )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Real Football

I think the footballer comment was in reguard to the form of football where they use their feet

When you look at the view many have of these people these footballers this makes sence of this statment.

[Edit for Clarity]
    Last edited by Cyco; 09-19-2004 at 04:52 AM.

id swap the ford gt with the ferrari enzo
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie
    Just jokes dude...relax, or are you a girl too?

Tiff is the best driver though, no question.
    how dare you call Tiff a Retard Im His barstard son(so if your calling him aretard your calling me a retard and those are fighting words Sharpie),when he came over to Australia many years ago he hooked up with my drunken Mum at a race meet,he gave her a free hat and a beer can holder(stubbie holder) my mother had no morals back then.The sad part about it sharpie is he wont return my calls.Also if you are calling me a retard what are u then 1 minute Tiffs a retard then your calling him a great driver,I think your Skizo you need help Im on some medication and its really helped me before I was on it used to make up stories now I tell nothing but the truth
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

notice the
    I am the Stig

charged needs to relax. Take a few deep breathes and repeat after me "The Valiant factory clode for a reason."

Thread Information