Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: blue devil corvette?

Alright thanks for clearing that up for me Taz.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    Alright thanks for clearing that up for me Taz.
    You're very welcome, makes you drool to see what the do to cars, doesn't it? Man, I gotta make money

Taz.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    You're very welcome, makes you drool to see what the do to cars, doesn't it? Man, I gotta make money

Taz.
    They sure do, Lingenfelter has done some amazing things to them Corvette's.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    They sure do, Lingenfelter has done some amazing things to them Corvette's.
    Not just vettes dude, have you seen the Lingenfelter GMC Sonoma pickup truck with a twin-turbo 800hp v8 and 4wd?? It is truly a sleeper.

Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve87
    Not just vettes dude, have you seen the Lingenfelter GMC Sonoma pickup truck with a twin-turbo 800hp v8 and 4wd?? It is truly a sleeper.
    Not to mention the GTO!! I'm not a Cady fan, so I won't talk about those. But getting back to the Sonoma, would you want to drive a truck that fast? Trucks are made to haul things around, not haul ass down the highway...IMO anyway.

Taz.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Yeah, that truck is bad, C&D do their Super Tuner Challenge every year(Lingenfelter is 2 for 2 btw) and for the second year he also brought out that Sonoma, 427TT AWD and to me looked completely stock, w/ the exception of brakes and rims. The truck unfortunately came in last due to trans failure, he apparently left the stock 4L60E in it.
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    Not to mention the GTO!! I'm not a Cady fan, so I won't talk about those. But getting back to the Sonoma, would you want to drive a truck that fast? Trucks are made to haul things around, not haul ass down the highway...IMO anyway.

Taz.
    I wasnt much of a Caddie fan until i rode in a CTS, then a CTS-V. All i have to say is damn...
    As for the truck I personally would, its a total sleeper, and faster than hell. 0-60 in 2.8 seconds, and quartermile in the 10s.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicks
    I personally would, its a total sleeper, and faster than hell. 0-60 in 2.8 seconds, and quartermile in the 10s.

That looks just like the one they tested in C&D. Like I said, looks stock except for brakes and wheels, man, ya gotta love it.

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by MrVette83
    That looks just like the one they tested in C&D. Like I said, looks stock except for brakes and wheels, man, ya gotta love it.
    haha it is the LPE 427TT Sonoma....

Quote Originally Posted by Slicks
    haha it is the LPE 427TT Sonoma....
    I understood that it was one, I just assumed there was more than one and I thought that looked like the one from the comp. Is there only one? I also think that pic may be from the comp. b/c that appears to be the Autothority Stage V 911 996 Twin Turbo that came in a close second to the LPE Vette.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnafu the Great
    Boy, if they made this, think of what Lingenfelter could do with it (twin turbos, anyone?) ^^.
    holy crap, that thing would FLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrVette83
    I understood that it was one, I just assumed there was more than one and I thought that looked like the one from the comp. Is there only one? I also think that pic may be from the comp. b/c that appears to be the Autothority Stage V 911 996 Twin Turbo that came in a close second to the LPE Vette.
    Im pretty sure he only made one, just for the comparison for fun. That is the exact one in the comparison though.

Some of the stuff Lingenfelter does is very very expensive. You guys need CSV, Or Capa,
    5.7lt V8 by capa superchargers $17,000 500KW +++ .
    http://www.capa.com.au/ls1_packs.htm
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Talking i actuall know who owns the sonoma

Well let me tell you some shit. if you dont believe me then that is good for you i dont care. today i wnet to one of my brothers friends house to play some ping pong with them. after pulling up to there house and seeing his friend jeffs grand national sitting in the street we started to walk up to the garage. we past some rare sweet as looking L/88 old school corvette a mercedes benz and a gmc sonoma. so we were playing ping pong when we started to talk about jeffs grand national and all of a sudden he said, "well the national isnt shit compared to that sonoma right there." i was like ok. then he starts to tell me about how it is not just a sonoma but it is john lingenfelters personal 2000 427 twin turbo charged sonoma. of course like anyone i was liek yeah right ur full of shit. then he gave me the 2000 car and driver edition that has the pic of it. i compared it and said yeah it loks the same but i could do that too. then he shows me the pic of the engine and pops the hood. i almost shit myself when that hood went up. can you say ****ing georgous. i couldnt believe that this was actually it. of course it was his dads not his. his dad acquired it from a friend of john lingenfelter. when john lingenfelter died the sonoma went to on of his friends. jeffs dad built that mans house and bought the truck off of him as part of their contract. i definately got a ride in it let me tell you that. all though it was only from the end of the driveway to the garage, it was still awesome. ne ways that is my story believe me if you want i dont care. reply back to me i am kind of curious on what you have to say about this.

MAN!!! that would be sweet!! 875ccs/cilinder!!!! The only bad thing about it is knowing them... it'l still be using leaf springs , So it will basicly just be a dragger. But still, I cant imagine the power it will have after it gets modified be lingenfelter or calaway or anyone else interester. Were talkin about the most powerful vet ofall time.

BTW: I think in this time not alot of people are going to go for a 2 gallon/mile car But I guess that just depends on the price tag.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Thread Information