Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hu eva said a GTO or TVR can smoke a R34?

Canadians !!

i guess that doesnt apply to canadians then !!!

Re: Canadians !!

Originally posted by Misho
    i guess that doesnt apply to canadians then !!!
    tru

Re: Re: Canadians rule !!

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    It would seem cruel to pick that second option, so I'll have to just go with the first one
    If I understood the South Park gospel correctly, we all have to blame Canada. Seeing the sort of questions originating from that country here I am tempted to subscribe to this point of view.

The only problems i have with canadian are they calls a smallish species of cave bears "wookies" (wich i find impossible not to laugh at ) and they say eh a lot at least their not like new zelenders who are just plain plain ****ing stupid and whos goverment will actuially put mopney in in the intrest of keeping a local manufactorer and keeping jobs in the country insetead of getting a whole load of used jap cars.

Originally posted by Falcon500
    The only problems i have with canadian are they calls a smallish species of cave bears "wookies" (wich i find impossible not to laugh at ) and they say eh a lot at least their not like new zelenders who are just plain plain ****ing stupid and whos goverment will actuially put mopney in in the intrest of keeping a local manufactorer and keeping jobs in the country insetead of getting a whole load of used jap cars.
    r u sure u got ur facts right there cause
    1. new zealand dont have any local manufacturers, and
    2. the australian governemnt gave MMAL money so they wouldnt go broke before they came out with the 2005 magna, almost like a grant to keep them producing cars here

Well New Zeland a fair time ago had some localised forgin manufactuors (much like ford and toyota and so on we have here) they had 6 in total which was many many jobs which the goverment was not intrested in keeping in the prospect of saving some money! eg by importing used jap cars (grey imports) Thats why our delusional friend here is so intent on his jap cars beczause in NZ they get all the hand-me-downs and not really much else we only export a handfull of falcons and commadores every year.And the goverment grudglinly gave money to them to make sure they kept the many thousands of aussie workers they have in pocket.

Well New Zeland a fair time ago had some localised forgin manufactuors (much like ford and toyota and so on we have here) they had 6 in total which was many many jobs which the goverment was not intrested in keeping in the prospect of saving some money! eg by importing used jap cars (grey imports) Thats why our delusional friend here is so intent on his jap cars beczause in NZ they get all the hand-me-downs and not really much else we only export a handfull of falcons and commadores every year.And the goverment grudglinly gave money to them to make sure they kept the many thousands of aussie workers they have in pocket.
    its quite amazing 2 c how dumb aussies really are...the topic is something and they talk about something else totally different and that has no relevance to what the topic is about...bloody useless n really very dumb criminals

Well gos to show how dumb kiwis are my grand parents were free settlers from ireland who made a small fortune building the Grafton bridge but now thats truly off subject. And also i dont care much for what you have to say look at most topics they evetually move off topic there is only so much to say about the one thing. Anmd on the last note you stupid and imature stabs at people are they on topic? NOOOOOOOOO! you my friend coupled with the fact that your stupid and you openly admit to making love to sheep are also a hypocrit. Think as you act fool!

r u sure they had 6, cause weve only had 5 at the max. it would cost too much for a car manufacturer to set up production plants in new zealand. ford america a couple of years ago even thought it was too expensive to have the broadmeadows plant running

Yeah and the reason why ford was thinking of packing up was the au was doing so shit! And why would it cost anymore then here it all happend way before GST it all stopped when i was a little fella but yeah a full 6 of them mostly jap and a few europeans but it didnt last as i said and also dont forget that some plants would have been shared (like mazda and ford over here for a while and toyota who produced the XD pannels for example) and also the term local manufactor is a very loose term they didnt have the local content laws we have but there wwere plenty of manufactors who set up shop there and were later killed off due troo lack of intrest/funds from the goverment.

do u know what the extra manufacturer they had compared to us, we had Ford, Holden, Toyota, Mitsubishi and Nissan

Well non ot exactly it was my aunty telling the story and uhh thing have happend since then so the story will be fairly blank but... im dead certain it was euro of some kind.

Dude, that is so unfair that they don't make the GTRs in the states, i am gonna go to Europe and get one!

Well kid if you are floating towards turboed buzz boxes i cant see why you cant just settle for a supra youll prebly find its a hell of a lot cheaper then going to europe and getting the sterring wheel on the other side and all the other bits and peices that need doing to an importy you dragged in.

Originally posted by Motorer1
    Dude, that is so unfair that they don't make the GTRs in the states, i am gonna go to Europe and get one!
    well...u can get a toyota celica GT-R...toyota dat mother****in copycats decided to use GT-R in their celica name...**** im so and

Thread Information