• FORD

2 40.00%
  • HOLDEN

2 40.00%
  • SKYLINE

1 20.00%
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: FORD vs HOLDEN vs SKYLINE

if by breathing equipment u mean for the engine, it wouldnt help this year, as the new tega control ecu's limit the fords power at 635hp, the old chev motors at 600hp and the aurora engine at 620hp, as well as makin sure skaife cant have his traction control

Breathing equipment for the drivers to stop harmfull agses from reaching them it was spawned from f1 reasearch and some borrowed militery style helmets.

oh is that like where hes got the 4" plastic pipe leading into the front of his helmet and cause of the VB sponsorship decals it looks like he could be drink drivin as what me and my twin brother used to say last year

Yuo make it sound like hes got a beer bong going to his helmet Me and my mates used to say he didnt like his noe rubbing the helmet so the extended it and put the hose their and said it was for breathing. The new nasty thing to say about skaife is he has a button in he car that puts some oil in the engine so it blows smoke and then he pulls in and says it failed

that last one sounds like it was made after the big pond 300, after skaife came in like 5 laps b4 the end of the race, letting ambrose in 2nd

Yup it just seemed a little to set up that he broke down right at that moment i dont think its true about the button but i still laugh about it.

that was a good race though, ingall rid remarkable for the age of his tyres by the end, he even let a couple infront of him towards the end

And also ambrose flew no 2 ways about it he bloody flew caught up to skaife and took second that was the impressive bit for me! though last 2 races have been dissapointing poor poor mr steon

well for the next 2 rounds, seto might actually find some success, as hes sharing lownde's cat BA, and besnard and owen kelly are using the ford credit BA

Yeah that will help and id like to think that bezzie and kelly could get a top 10 and also fpv have a 3rd car with adam McRow and Darran Hossack as the drivers.

yeah i noticed that

looks like u got your wish for a to p10 result out of kelly and besnard at sandown

Even though skaife won (and a good drive from him) Full credit to the super cheap team priaterrs in this sport youlden put in a top drive and ellery proved what morky said one onf the most underated drivers in the country.

i woudnt call skaifes performance standout compared to the rest of his years performance, just the spin from ingall and the pit incident from murphy kept what were really the top 2 runners busy for the 2nd half of the race.

skaife played simon wills like a musical instrament he knew the kid will make a lunge so he let him go and collected him and sent him off track in what was a racing incident which was wills fault.

Thread Information