Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ok, enough

Angry ok, enough

listen, i had enough of the wannabe-non-wannabe discussion. what i have seen on the tracks a supra is a great car wich also is able to provide both looks and performance. BUT its all about the MK5 supra as the topic says. well i must say the first drawing in this forum looks like a quite cool car, although i dont know why they HAD to put the space-subject into the car... a pity, the MK4 looks better according to me... the second drawing... is that a celica chassis or what? put it away please . supra should be the big bad brother. not a tuned up twin bro. i sure hope some1 can tell some news about the mk5 and have a picture or something, if they wanna release the car @ 2005. there should be a chassis and all. pls reply something nice and usefull. (or just cool)

Read some of the earlier posts (especially mine!; ) ) on that page and you will learn about the celica pics. Really they have zero to do with the mk 5 supra, so don't worry about that. Of course, toyo japan has yet, as far as I know, to officially anounce a 5th gen supra anyway, though I believe it is inevitable.

Question

so which 1 is better? a mk5 or a TT? oh yeah...heres a pic of a mk5...its the only 1 i can find...oh yeah dont worry dildo...i'll soon get ova my obsession of a skyline...first it was a mitsubishi fto then a mitsubishi gto which is also known as 3000gt and now its with a skyline r34.
    Attached Images Attached Images

this looks like a cool tt...looks like a honda from a distance...
    Attached Images Attached Images

It looks like a Supra to me.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Originally posted by crisis
    It looks like a Supra to me.
    hey man, NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!!! so would you kindly stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong?

Originally posted by r34_296kw
    hey man, NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!!! so would you kindly stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong?
    jus tryin 2 elp punk. u dunno nutink bout carz les day skylynes

Is it me or is this toss rousing on some one for giving an opionion in a chat forum? doesnt that strike any one else as odd?And yes it does look like a supre you half wit.

so which 1 is better? a mk5 or a TT? oh yeah...heres a pic of a mk5...its the only 1 i can find...
    Actually, you can't find any Mark 5 pictures, because there ARE NONE yet. Do you actually think you'd find a picture of a Mark 5 Supra in some magazine before the company started running around test mules and we got spy photos? Cars don't get released two years ahead of schedule... obviously you just made it up.

The Supra in the picture is a Mark 4. A tuned one. That's why people said it looked like one. Because it is one. So don't get mad at them.

Exceptional use of the English language. No really! At least you spelt the first two words correctly. Most of the others were nearly complete too. You need to stay on your medication though, or they'll put you back in the padded, sound proof room.

**** cunt u expect me to know whci supra is which??????????? i went to google and got the pic 4rm there.
    What the hell? I expect you to know which one it is because you said it was a Mark 5! Saying you got a picture from Google is no excuse for you being a clueless informer...

The punk probably thinks his avatar is a ardirtyfaw.

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    What the hell? I expect you to know which one it is because you said it was a Mark 5! Saying you got a picture from Google is no excuse for you being a clueless informer...
    it aint my fault...blame it on google egg

google's just a search engine, so why blame them

Originally posted by fpv_gtho
    google's just a search engine, so why blame them
    cos when i searched for a image of a toyota supra mk5 dats the only pic i got

Thread Information