Thread: Spotted: Gto!

Spotted: Gto!

yes, I saw it. The new GTO. I was at Cedar Point and he was with us the whole time drivin' there. I commented him on his sweet ride and he said he worked for GM and he was taking it on a road test. does anyone know the stats of this car? He told me it topped at 155, but only cause thats the fastest the wheels will allow it to go, but is it limited because of that, or not? I shoulda ask the 0-60 time, but i forgot to ask *stupid*.
    American Muscle: twice the cylinders, twice the awesome!

the info im gettin in australia is 350hp, top speed pretty much what u said, 0-60mph(96km/h) 5.5, quarter mile about 13.5 i think. but the american magazines get about half a second quicker than the australian mags, and the australian mags quote on average 0-60 6.0 for the australian equivalent, the hsv gto

i went to the pontiac site and they said that it was just over 6 seconds, plus i got to hear it; what a wicked sound.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

the original aussie GTO known as the "Monaro" looks heapes better than the pontiac version

Thread Information