Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Villeneuve signs with Sauber

I don't think Fisichella will ever get a seat at Ferrari (I could be wrong), he has been a decent driver but hasn't really ever excelled or done an especially good job at any team he has raced with. Although it would be nice to see an Italian racing for Ferrari, its been a while. But what about Sato? He definitely has shown great promise this year as being an exciting and talented racer, think he might ever get booted up into that position of Ferrari F1 pilot?
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

well fisichella seems to have promise, next year should be a proving year for both him and Webber as they'll be in a car hopefully to match their talents. ferrari might pursue him, wasnt he scheduled for a test drive, but ferrari broke it off because of the confliction between Shell and Petronas?

as far as sato goes, hes definately got speed and not afraid to pass, but maybe next year as the possible #1 driver at BAR will do him the world of good. no disrespect, but me and a friend at school have been describing him as a kamakaze pilot for his tactics and tendency to blow the engine earlier this year.
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    tendency to blow the engine earlier this year.
    Blowing the engine nowadays is 9 times out 10 not the drivers fault. His engines blowing early in the race is a result of having a bad engine sitting behind him, not him over driving it.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Thread Information