Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to Rep?

I'm not very happy now, because I was actually starting to recieve rep, and then the whole system goes! Put it back please! P.S. sorry to hear about your lttle problem, obviously that guy was really immature. What was the pic?

i havent read any of this so i dont know if it has been asked.....if the rep system is brought bak..will we all have 10 rep or will we have the same as before??
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

i got it but eventually.

and yes rep did create egos in my opinion, some other guy on here has been on my case since i posted some disapproval of the system so im glad its gone.

posts and the discussions matter, not rewarding someone due to them.

if the rep system is brought bak..will we all have 10 rep or will we have the same as before??
    see, who cares about points, you should post because you like the discussion, not to increase useless points.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Syder
    see, who cares about points, you should post because you like the discussion, not to increase useless points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Syder
    i had fewer than 13 posts and 0 rep.

i ask a guy for a desktop pic.

he said no cuz my rep was low.

nuff said.

i couldnt get a pic cuz of stupid rep points, im glad they r gone.
    Well, although I really liked the rep system, I guess it might have been fitting for it to go for reasons like the above (quote). Justin Syder, the only reason that person might have said no because it could have seemed like you were abusing the forums to get pictures without contributing to the community. Just my 2 ¢ I'll miss you rep
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

One more thing i forgot to mention; mods, you may want to put it back on because people will start rating people according to their post count.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

true! how about automatic signing? so then the ppl who give out neg rep for no reason can't hide.

and a view of rep given to anyone, so you can judge the 'value' of the rep.

ie no point asking me about chops
    None of my rep was for the few chops I tried !!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Plus... I think the rep system actually influenced people to make new threads or even post their posts... We might see a decrease in posts and threads... time will tell... I do hope the rep system comes back though cos although I did get a negative rep... I actually made a friend from the incident after we kissed and made up... Remember that d-quik... (Im not gay, its just an expression btw...)
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

Yea thats why i posted

it could have seemed like you were abusing the forums to get pictures without contributing to the community
    that seems rediculous. someone with 0 post count can leech off all the pics posted in all the diff threads and whats so hard about requesting a pic?

would it be wrong if i just posted to ask for pics?

if i want to i would participate in the forum but forcing someone to be part of the forum is not the way to do it.

no, i dont think so, this is here to help, thats the point, i reckon. i have loads of pics off here

bye bye rep in a good way
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

I liked the rep system. Do the problem with rep really bother mods so much that it has to be "disabled" I think its bologna.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    My intentions for adding reputation in the first place was to have a self regulating system on the forums. As a side effect members might feel reluctant to freely speak their mind in fear of getting negative rep. To find out how much of an effect rep has on the overall mood on the forums.
    Wouter has a good point here since some members cared a little too much about getting rep. Lets see what happens. I think since most members are quality people, we won't even care about rep after a few days anyhow.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Thread Information