Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite Asian car???

i heard that sum company gets legal skyline gt-r in the states and their price is $95,000US for a v spec whereas i heard that one costs around $55,000US

$95K US is a bit much, i saw a 350rwkw skyline in unique cars for only about $140K AUD

motorex imports and leagalizes skylines and sells them for about $80k USD in the states pretty cheap compared to what youd pay to do it yourself but thats for a VERY new R34 GT-R the R33 GT-R's cost $40-50k USD from motorex and the R32 GT-Rs cost as little as $30k USD all legalized and ready to go
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Originally posted by Falcon500
    Oh no NoOne it isnt manditory to convert the vehicals over here just you need to announce the car is lhd with a big sticker on the bumper CAUTION LEFT HAND DRIVE and you need to get it all aprroved its just easier if you get it converted.

Seriously? .... I would have thought that anyone competent enough to drive should be able to find the middle of their lane no matter which side of the car they're sitting in.

Come to australia and you'll find half the drivers out there wouldnt pass their drivin exam if they had to sit it again and only about 10% of the driving population would be able to negotiate driving a LHD car

the bas eprice of a supra tt is $38,000usd

yeah that seems to be a fact. but what is the fair price of a supra in good state.

and what will it cost to convert it to holland where the base price was 74.000 euro

Originally posted by NoOne
    Seriously? .... I would have thought that anyone competent enough to drive should be able to find the middle of their lane no matter which side of the car they're sitting in.
    Its more for the people who will be staring at the driver on the wrong side more then anything else the opnly real draw back other then being on the other side it makers overtaking a bit harder its harder to see around trucks and stuff like that.

1991 Acura NSX , Subaru 22b
    Last edited by kennyknoxville; 12-04-2003 at 09:06 PM.
    stereotonin

i hate the NSX... the looks r ok, the engine is ok, the fact that some people consider it a super car... not ok, the price... makes everything that used to be ok terrible

the car sux

Originally posted by 16-4Veyron
    i hate the NSX... the looks r ok, the engine is ok, the fact that some people consider it a super car... not ok, the price... makes everything that used to be ok terrible

the car sux
    i agree, the price is wrong on the current model. but when it came out in 91, it was a supercar.
    from what i understand, their handling is world class. plus theyre all hand made.
    stereotonin

Originally posted by 16-4Veyron
    As far as straight-line performance goes, you could get the same thing for less money, but you've got to look a little harder than that.

The Acura NSX is the single most reliable supercar in existence, and probably the cheapest to maintain. The body is handcrafted, entirely aluminium, and it will not rust. The interior quality ranks among the best.

I would be proud to own one. That's becoming easier too... you'd be hard pressed to find a 1991 NSX that isn't running just as well as the day it came off of the production line.

I am more of an American car guy (hence the name) but if i had to choose a rice-burner it would be Nissan 350 Z.

Originally posted by american muscle
    I am more of an American car guy (hence the name) but if i had to choose a rice-burner it would be Nissan 350 Z.
    they're kinda overpriced here around $50,000...for that much you can get a good sports car and do it up and it'll be better than a sotck 350 Z......besides what happened to the skylines?

well in australia they're about $56K and they're put against the Monaro and RX-8. ive seen a fiar few around so people are definately buying them. i'd say the only problem with them is theyre a 2 seater compared to the 2+2 seating in the RX-8 and Monaro

Thread Information