Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Biggest speeding ticket ever.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOne
    Not sure if its that GhostRider guy, but I do have a video file of a guy on a turbo hayabusa pulling a wheelie from about 50mph to around 135 and then winding it out to a claimed 352kmh (220 mph), unfortunately the file is 2.92 meg else I would post it.

Here's the link

http://www.corvettekillstories.com/p...t%20racing%20%

It's a sick video! I'm not sure either if it is Ghost Rider or not, usually all of his video have titles and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    thats awesome, i want to do that some day, but legally

as i have said before, theres a bi-turbo Ferrari F50 in dallas, texas that was radared at 240mph
    werty's back!!!!!!

was he wearing motorbike leathers or just a t-shirt and jeans
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by @wall
    are you sure. cause i have seen tests that radar can't register anything over 175mph. Also, if it's the same bi-turbo F50 i have heard about, it is a total POS. the dumbass owner, overtuned the engine such that it became less efficient then in its natural state...

EDIT:

oh btw, any of you guys ever heard of ghost rider? he has a 499hp hyabusa which i have video footage of him doing over 300kph in trafic in paris...
    i have that video too

anyways there is more than one biturbo F50, the one im talking about is not a pos, its fricken awesome, its owned by the guy who made the duke nukem games, my cousin has driven it, hes friends with the guy, hopefully i might get a ride in it sometime near christams
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

i have that video too

anyways there is more than one biturbo F50, the one im talking about is not a pos, its fricken awesome, its owned by the guy who made the duke nukem games, my cousin has driven it, hes friends with the guy, hopefully i might get a ride in it sometime near christams
    man ur lucky! damn if u can get some photos, u will become god...

EDIT: also, i went to post a link to get the 1st ghost rider vid (it's 100mb) but the site requires a login now. if i can find i will chop it down and post the best bit...
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

i went and downloaded some ghost rider vids last night. INSANITY springs to mind... you see his speedo shoot up from 100 to 300kph+ in just seconds!!! guts and glory and all that...
    The Datto will rage again...

I know this is off topic, but whats the biggest speeding ticket you guys have ever gotten?
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

have never had one!

How old are you? Im fourteen so if i were to, id get a lot more than a speeding ticket

im 18 and iv been driving nearly 2 years now.

And you have never even gotten a ticket? gj

iv run up a gutter and buckled a rim being a dick in the rain like 2 weeks after i got my license but since then iv just been lucky, its only a matter of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Here's the link

http://www.corvettekillstories.com/p...t%20racing%20%

It's a sick video! I'm not sure either if it is Ghost Rider or not, usually all of his video have titles and stuff.
    that is actually kevin (superkaos) over at total kaos performance/superkaos.com

they build turbo hayabusa motors and install velocity turbo kits, that particular bike was at about 400hp and actuall speed was over 220mpg, they have gps readings of 232mph on one of their customers bikes and it still has more in it...
    amazing things they do with these bikes. most powerful ive seen was a 700hp 1.3 liter turbo busa. down at the maxon speed trials they broke the 250mph mark on a street legal bike
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

this is robs built turbo busa, it was featured in cycle world about a month ago and built by total koas performance. he said it wasnt anywhere near its capabilities...

said it was running at 15-16lbs of boost on a 23lbs.+ capable motor and turbo setup. the builder of the bike claims it would be capable of 250mph+ but the owner hasnt gathered up the balls to take her there.. not that i can blame him...
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

thats awesome, i want to do that some day, but legally

as i have said before, theres a bi-turbo Ferrari F50 in dallas, texas that was radared at 240mph
    and the enzo 228mph
    and the koenig 242mph
    and the porsche 911 GT2 206mph
    plus the carrera GT 213mph
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Thread Information