Thread: Sensor GTR

Sensor GTR

Hi, ive been trying to find out some info on this car, the Sensor GTR. Could somebody please tell me some stats, how much it is, where i could buy one, is their a better car for the same price, and do they even make it anymore. Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by ezekielrage123
    Hi, ive been trying to find out some info on this car, the Sensor GTR. Could somebody please tell me some stats, how much it is, where i could buy one, is their a better car for the same price, and do they even make it anymore. Thanks so much.
    http://www.fast-autos.net/sensor/sensorgtr.html
    Thats just something quick i pulled up. How much are you looking to spend?

ooo here we go - http://www.sensor-racing.com/
    Last edited by Slicks; 09-30-2004 at 08:12 PM.

The above website is where you'll have to get info on how to purchase one. They run about $120,000

Thanks Alot, but i was interested in stats, and i really like this car but im not serious enough to buy it right now for 120,000. I wanted to know if anybody can recommend another car that can match it for the same price, i want it to be sexy reliable and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by ezekielrage123
    Thanks Alot, but i was interested in stats, and i really like this car but im not serious enough to buy it right now for 120,000. I wanted to know if anybody can recommend another car that can match it for the same price, i want it to be sexy reliable and fast.
    Do you seriously have 120K to spend on a toy? If so thats very sweet.
    Well im sorry to say i cant find any numbers for the thing. But it obveously has an awesome power to weight ratio.
    For about 100K USD ou can get a Porche 911 GT3, or if you wanna raise the stakes a little you could spend about 140K for a Ford GT. If you want something in the cheaper price ranges you could get a Viper for about 70-80K or a Z06 for about 50K (these are all new prices)

Bmw m5, Audi A8 6.0L Quattro (not necessarily fast around a track, but the W12 , 450 bhp, and the 5 sec 0-60 are fast on a straight), lotus exige (about half the price of the sensor GTR), z06, viper, etc. that's what i can think of for being sexy, reliable, and fast. I would go w/ the m5
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

btw, what do you do that allows you to spend 120k on a car
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Bmw m5, Audi A8 6.0L Quattro (not necessarily fast around a track, but the W12 , 450 bhp, and the 5 sec 0-60 are fast on a straight), lotus exige (about half the price of the sensor GTR), z06, viper, etc. that's what i can think of for being sexy, reliable, and fast. I would go w/ the m5
    haha, i dont think that the M5 can really compare to the Sensor...

Quote Originally Posted by Slicks
    haha, i dont think that the M5 can really compare to the Sensor...
    I know, but you get a family car w/ luxury.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Thank you for the replies. Im really interested in the M5 but its too late now too not wait for the new M5. I have a feeling its going to be expensive, but im still curious about the Sensor GTR.

Thread Information