Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: sup with?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    This was 5 months ago. None of us care.
    You do realize that now that you said that more people will wonder what it is. Human curiosity is an evil thing.

Disgusting and diturbing things? What was some moron posting now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario1999
    Did I really have an option? The need for revenge can drive a man to great lengths.
    Your need for revenge causes you to attempt to hack into a forum he likes to go onto to? Wow. That has to be the strangest plan for revenge I've ever heard of...

Trying to get through UCPs barriers? You might as well single-handedly storm the U.S. army base.
    Last edited by carlover; 03-21-2005 at 05:37 PM.

Greetings, my good friends. I see I have generated a bit of interest on this website. I'm sure a lot of you hate me, and others attempt to beat me with a metal tool in the Biology lab.

Well, gentlemen, I intend on staying here for a long time. I don't know if you realize this, but I have been trying to keep out of trouble for the past few months. Unfortunately, Esperante marks every single one of my posts, even the ones that are NOT spamming.

In addition, you guys only look at one side of the story. Did you know that Esperante struck first? During study hall, he stole my assignment notebook and drew on a large number of the pages. He also would attempt to physically harm me, though he will deny it.

Did I really have an option? The need for revenge can drive a man to great lengths. I hope that we can forget all that I have done on this forum, including my pathetic invasion. And as for you, Esperante, I hope there can finally be peace at school between us. We're not so different, if you look closely. There is one big difference, however, and when you finally find out what it is, you will understand why I do what I do.

Just give me a chance. That's all I ask of you.
    If you act like a dickhead you can't honestly expect respect? If you come to this forum merely to act as a dickhead of course I'm going mark every single one of your posts! You've been an asshold on this forum and clearly you don't recognize why everyone, including me, hates you know. Recognize that fact that you were stupid, and we can get this on. Act semi-mature here and I won't mark every one of your posts.
    As for everything else outside of this forum you complain about, you have to recognize a few outside factors. If you act like an idiot, expect to be respected as one. And as for stealing your notebook, you honestly can't recognize a joke. Taking it out of context and making a scapegoat situation here about it isn't exactly the right way to put it. As for 'seeing only one side,' well, you didn't exactly prove a very solid side by spamming and acting stupid, so why do you think anyone would listen?
    Honestly, act more mature and less foolish and you're welcome here.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Honestly, act more mature and less foolish and you're welcome here.
    It looks like he's trying to and your not giving him much slack.
    You shoudl hold-fire and let the guy post "normal" for a while rather than diggin up the past.
    Mario needs to do the same adn NOT go over old ground.
    You say you've changed and from me will be judged on the "new' you
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    [Image]

Harsh, lol
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 05-26-2005 at 07:48 PM.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    Your need for revenge causes you to attempt to hack into a forum he likes to go onto to? Wow. That has to be the strangest plan for revenge I've ever heard of...

Trying to get through UCPs barriers? You might as well single-handedly storm the U.S. army base.
    Hack? Who said I would try and hack you?

Hack? Who said I would try and hack you?
    Nobody. Esperante said YOU were trying to hack UCP...

Well, I can assure you, I wouldn't even try on a large website like this. I'd be flattened.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    Matt did remove it, it was some "L"user called cigarettes sumthing or other...
    I can't believe I missed this.
    By "L"user, I believe you mean LUEser. The LUEsers are a gang of users from GameFAQs.com. (Yes, I am one of them.) I'll tell you the long story about them some other time.
    But back to this "cigarattes" guy. I took a brief poll of our Strike Team, and that particular user was NOT made by us. I don't know how he got there, but you can bet I'm tracking him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Well, the best part is today he said he couldn't get past any barriers and that his whole operation was a big failure. Don't know if it'll continue
    And one more thing I forgot to mention:
    I NEVER SAID ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT.
    Besides, if anybody was making threats, it was you.

Thread Information