Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sup with?

No it's not... mario1999 posted some crap on the smilies poll.... hang on is it still there???

wierd, he isn't banned

Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    why is there like 100 members with no posts? i mean... wots the point in joining if you not going to come on?

I think its still the case that you cant view attachments unless your a member
    I am the Stig

Serious? all that stuff happened and i didnt see it? musta been away for a while... seriously what was it? like links to a canabalism cult clan in milwaukee?
    The Datto will rage again...

listen up guys---

mario 1999 is a guy at my school, who noticed me posting on the site during recess one day, took note of the site, made an account, told some friends in his neighboorhood, and desperately tried hacking into the site and crashing it. The idea was to spam to take away attention from it, then shut 'er down. He's a big asshole. The worst part is he's gonna try again...... (so he says)
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    listen up guys---

mario 1999 is a guy at my school, who noticed me posting on the site during recess one day, took note of the site, made an account, told some online friends, and desperately tried hacking into the site and crashing it. The idea was to spam to take away attention from it, then shut 'er down. He's a big asshole. The worst part is he's gonna try again...... (so he says)
    Give me his name in a PM - I'll take care of him. If you don't like him, you shouldn't care about giving me his name.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Well, the best part is today he said he couldn't get past any barriers and that his whole operation was a big failure. Don't know if it'll continue

Well, the best part is today he said he couldn't get past any barriers and that his whole operation was a big failure. Don't know if it'll continue
    You may want to point out to him that his IP is known
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

aleady did

What a dick, seriously kids like that where i work i just lock them out and whenthey come crying to me i tell them that theyve been lockedd out for accessing bad stuff and theyll have to wait a week. "but i need my stuff" "yeh well i need a pay rise."

block his IP mods!!!

lol, noob hacker...
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

^^^^

n00b poster
    j/k

I know some good guys names withheld tell that turd bring it and suffer when he winds up down in the pits with a head ache

this is a peacful place for us we don't need stuff like that

I'm not a angry person and i don't like to get low but i will call on some expert help to deal with them if they hurt this forum it's the best and it's peacful
    Last edited by SlickHolden; 10-08-2004 at 05:26 AM.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    I know some good guys names withheld tell that turd bring it and suffer when he winds up down in the pits with a head ache

this is a peacful place for us we don't need stuff like that

I'm not a angry person and i don't like to get low but i will call on some expert help to deal with them if they hurt this forum it's the best and it's peacful
    No need to call an outside expert SlickHolden, I'm Wouter and the mods can take care of this guy just fine. UCP is the best and peaceful like you said, I'm sure our mods will keep it that way.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Thread Information