Thread: I need help, computer problems

I need help, computer problems

If any of you guys out there are very good with computers maybe you can help me with this problem i have. Im not very good with computers so im probably searching for the wrong solutions on the net.

My internet has problems with me clicking on links or pictures or buttons and such that contain links. Whenever i click on a link my internet explorer box just kinda flashes and nothing happens. It stays on the same site and goes no where, nothing tries to load up or anything. Ive been able to live with this problem for awhile by right clicking on the link and saying copy shortcut then clicking in the address bar and pasting the shortcut then pressing go or enter. This method works but its annoying and i'd like it to be normal again. This problem occurs on all websites. Everytime i open up internet explorer theres a box that pops up and says there is a microsoft script error, and it asks me if i want to continue to run scripts on this page so i click YES, ive tried NO also and it doesnt help. I dont know anything about these scripts so someone who does will probably be the most help to me, because i think that might be the problem. I should also say I have internet explorer 6, windows xp, and i've done windows updates recently. I have google pop-up blocker if that has anything to do with it, maybe because its blocking everything i click on im not sure. Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks.
    Last edited by deffenbaugh03; 10-03-2004 at 12:58 PM.

sometimes if the page hasnt fully loaded then it wont start to open the link untill you let the page fully load and try it again
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

um yea thanks d-quik, i didnt see it because the plug in did not initalize properly

Thread Information