Thread: Calling all Moretti fans

Calling all Moretti fans

Any Moretti fans out there? School us about these little gems.

I don't know a lot about them. Some time ago I saw a special on History Channel about Morettis and loved the little cars. So, I had gone online and downloaded these pics. Just now as I searched for more pics I found the same ones. Be generous and share some nicer pics. The blue one is my favorite, the 750GT. Its looks like a mini Ferrari.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

I know there are some good pics of the Moretti 750 in the UCP archives, but these haven't made it to the site as yet. The blue one shown is one of the four 750 coupes made, nice machines with 750 CC DOHC engines. It was long time owned by journalist Karl Ludvigsen, who offered it for sale three years ago. I don't know where it is now.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

See www.carsfromitaly.com/others/moretti.html

marque history, those pics AND information on the individual models is in the links at the bottom of that page split into two sections, one covering their own cars (those produced entirely in-house) and one covering the cars they made based on Fiat (and Alfa Romeo and Maserati) mechanicals.

Enjoy

EDIT: DAMN. That site has smarts to ping any visitor back to their homepage SO, you'll have to click on the Moretti link to get to the page. Sorry !! www.carsfromitaly.com/others
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 10-05-2004 at 01:37 AM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Superb looking 1968 Moretti GS 1600 from www.ritzsite.net
    Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Revo
    Superb looking 1968 Moretti GS 1600 from www.ritzsite.net
    Cheers!
    I haven't yet located this gorgeous GS 1600 but have had fun searching for it on this great site. Thanks.

Last edited by PerfAdv; 10-06-2004 at 03:38 PM.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    I haven't yet located this gorgeous GS 1600 but have had fun searching for it on this great site. Thanks.

Here is a direct link to Moretti pages: http://www.ritzsite.net/Fiat_Dino/Mo...ittle_Dino.htm
    Enjoy!

Thread Information