Thread: What is your Favourite Top Gear review?

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia

What is your Favourite Top Gear review?

My favourite is definetely the DB9 vs train race... its funny and very exciting to watch....

another favourite review is the Ford GT review... it was so funny to see Clarkson strugling to get into the car when they parked another car right next to it...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

LOL Clarkson is a very funny guy!

The DB9 train race was great, he pushed hard in the DB9...ohh the sweet sound *droools*

My favourite is and will be the ferrari 360 modena Challenge Stradale (or something like that) VS the Porsche 911 GT3 RS.

damn so many to choose from...

-zonda vs. murcielago was great
    -koenigsegg cc8 was unreal
    -merc slr was great also

probably the carrera gt though, just cause i had waited so long to see it on the show...
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

How about them all, i love watching them all, they always manage to put something funny and serious in them which makes every one of them good.

Take the City Rover for instance a very very bad car (i my mind anyway) they asked rover if they could use one and rover said no, So they got James may to go out and pretent to be someone interested in buying a rover. he basically did an interview with a camera guy in the back pretending ot be a friend with a video camera. and as he was driving along he went and "oh can you believe it just by accident here is the fiat panda this cars biggest rival" and the guy who he was taking the test drive with was like "yeah whatever"

TOP GEAR RULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

top 10 have to be (in no order atall)

koenigsegg
    DB9 Vs train
    Murc Vs Zonda
    Carrera GT
    Merc SLR (both of them)
    Lotus exige
    Ford GT
    The Huge dodge truck in the middle of the desert where everyting was made 5X bigger on it than the normal truck
    MG SV X-power
    ALL THE OTHER TOP GEAR TESTS
    Last edited by Mustang; 10-08-2004 at 08:11 AM.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    My favourite is and will be the ferrari 360 modena Challenge Stradale (or something like that) VS the Porsche 911 GT3 RS.
    I like that one too!! I specially like the part when Clakson is in the 360 CS and says: "And you have a big botton here that says RACE!" With a big smile on his face I loved hearing the engine rev when the Stig took it out on the track.

Top Gear is must see TV for me.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

I liked how they drifted with the Spyker, liked the one with the NSX also. Zonda vs Murcielago was great too.

Thread Information