Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush's Resume

really? sure france and germany have been allies in the past, but currently you dont see them being part of the coalition do you? fighting along side or soldiers do you?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    really? sure france and germany have been allies in the past, but currently you dont see them being part of the coalition do you? fighting along side or soldiers do you?
    In your world allies can't disagree? A real friend is someone who stands up and confronts you when he thinks you are making a mistake.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

They didnt agree with it. They had large investments in Iraq and were probably not as clean as they would have liked. Funny how Bushes less savoury alliances are well publicised yet little of France and Germanies. Still the fact that Bush said that "you are either with us or against us" does not carry weight with anyone but himself. The Western world would be happy to see Saddam gone. The Iraqis who were not part of or aligned with Saddams regime would be glad also. But the blind Bush is right about everything attitude will garner little support from anyne outside his political supporters and allies. No politician is right in everything they do. What amazes me is the indignance at any statement that questions his acts and the immediate ridicue of anyone who does so. Balance boys, balance.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Guys, my_porsche is nothing more than a republican fanboy who will never listen to reason. He's probably just repeating everything his parents tell him. There is no point in trying to talk to him. He's a Texan republican for pete's sake, he probably thinks Bush won by a landslide!!
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

I totally agree with you taz...

He is a bit young to know a lot about politics and he obviously listens to his parents and says exactly what they say. The funny thing is he has denied being a totally biased republican in other threads and say that he makes his decision independantly without listening to his parents or any other Texan republicans.

I think it is because he is 13 that he is so totally for Bush and for the war. He has not lived life enough to appreciate the value of another humans life. And he has not lived in an environment that may have turned him away from his beliefs. That is why he does everything to try to defend Bush.
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

The problem, Junaman, is that he may be young, but there are many more Americans reasoning (?) like him, who are old enough to vote and do go for GWB.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    The problem, Junaman, is that he may be young, but there are many more Americans reasoning (?) like him, who are old enough to vote and do go for GWB.
    Well, apparently the dim bulbs above 49.988% of my fellow countrymen need to be extinguished.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    Guys, my_porsche is nothing more than a republican fanboy who will never listen to reason. He's probably just repeating everything his parents tell him. There is no point in trying to talk to him. He's a Texan republican for pete's sake, he probably thinks Bush won by a landslide!!
    Guys, taz_rocks_miami is nothing more than a turd who thinks that A)the only reason im republican is because im from texas B)i repeat everything that my parents say because i "am not old enough to form my own opinion" the hell im not!!! i can see how full of it kerry/edwards/moore is!!

im just going to read political forums from now on, no posting, because everyone is making incorrect statements about WHY i am a republican, its not because im from texas or because my parents are, its becasue its what i believe in!
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Yet, you really can't back any of it up with logical answers. You only repeat what you've heard on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Yet, you really can't back any of it up with logical answers. You only repeat what you've heard on tv.
    i assume you are going to vote for Kerry, but are you soley voting on him because he is pro- gay marriage, or are there other reasons behind you voting for him, or do you even want to vote at all

just wondering
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    i assume you are going to vote for Kerry, but are you soley voting on him because he is pro- gay marriage, or are there other reasons behind you voting for him, or do you even want to vote at all

just wondering
    Kerry is NOT pro-gay marriage. He is just against a Constitutional amendment to ban it. He is for civil unions as an alternative.

And gay-marriage is not an issue for me. I want the same legal and medical rights, but I don't care about actually having the word marriage applied to my relationship.

I am voting for Kerry because he not a "good ol' boy". He's not someone who is going to put his friends in all of the important positions. He will put people in position that he believes can do the job. I am voting for Kerry because he believes in fiscal responsibility, namely a balanced budget. Bush seems to think it's no big deal that we are working with the biggest budget year deficit in history. Kerry, even thought he is far from being middle-class, works and cares for the middle class. Bush, on the other hand, considers the ultra-rich to be his base - by his own words. Kerry cares for all. Bush cares for few, the only ones who believe the exact same as he does.

ok, but what about Kerry's backround

In Vietnam he was a ruthless murderer, and then staged his own fake heroic missions to save his reputation

He got three purple' hearts for what his medic decribed as scratches easily fixed with a band-aid.

How can you trust somebody who has lied about murder, and lied about being a hero,....he is not a hero in any way.

You know i watched all the debates, and Kerry is all talk. He claims he is going to do all these wonderful things for the people yet at the same time claims he will lower taxes on the porr and raise them on the more wealthy, how is he gonna pull that off? It seems to me like he promised tooo many things that cant all happen at the same time.

How do you side with someone who claims to be for the common man, with little money, when he himself is loaded with millions that he gets from marrying his wives!? He is more well off than Bush has ever been!
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

In Vietnam he was a ruthless murderer, and then staged his own fake heroic missions to save his reputation

He got three purple' hearts for what his medic decribed as scratches easily fixed with a band-aid.

How can you trust somebody who has lied about murder, and lied about being a hero,....he is not a hero in any way.
    Formal investigations are conducted when someone is nommated for a purple heart, in Kerry's case that proccess was done 3 times, they don't just hand them out.

Everyone who goes to war knows they will more than likely have to kiil, it's sad but true, calling Kerry a murderer for doing his duty is unfair. At least Kerry didn't use influence to get out of going to war like GWB did...he's not murderer...he was a coward for doing that. I have a real problem with a president that didn't have the guts to go to war himself, but has no problem sending other people to do what he woudn't do back when he had the chance.

You know i watched all the debates, and Kerry is all talk. He claims he is going to do all these wonderful things for the people yet at the same time claims he will lower taxes on the porr and raise them on the more wealthy, how is he gonna pull that off? It seems to me like he promised tooo many things that cant all happen at the same time.
    The tax cuts Bush gave to the top 1% of the population would pay for many of the programs Bush promised to fully fund but didn't..."no child left behind" comes to mind. Bush says he's increased funding by 29%, what he doesn't say is that that 29% doesn't meet the total amount of funds he promised. That's just one example. Think of it this way Werty, tax cuts are disiged to free peoples money up so they can spend a little more on the things they both need and want. The folks who make more than $200,000.00 a year have no problem doing that anyway, the middle class does. By freeing up the middle class's money, we stimulate the economy.

How do you side with someone who claims to be for the common man, with little money, when he himself is loaded with millions that he gets from marrying his wives!? He is more well off than Bush has ever been!
    GWB, Chaney, Kerry and Edwards are all multi millionares in their own right. But look at Bush's record in the private sector, he's lost money in the companies he's run (oil and a baseball team), Kerry and his wife's family have at least made money, not lost it. If the USA was a private company, it would be going bankruped under GWB. Think about it.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

If I wanted a President who was in the same socio-economic class as myself, I'd have to move to a different country. There really never has been a US President who was in the same economic class as the common man. That is a moot point. The point is that Kerry is much more willing and able to associate himself and work with the middle class and poor, while Bush focuses primarily on the upper class and ultra-rich. "This room is full of the haves and the have-mores. Most people consider you to be the elite. I consider you to be my base" - Bush during a speech at a fund-raising dinner.

The US Military does not give out purple hearts for band-aid accidents. Simply doesn't happen. The sources behind that information is just as ridiculous and ludicrous as the information behind the story of Bush going AWOL. Now, why do you consider the information against Kerry to be truthful, but you probably didn't believe the information about Bush from the very beginning? Do you consider all the soldiers who followed orders and bombed and napalmed civilian sites during the war to be murderers? Then, if so, you need to consider that the responsibility for what every soldier, and in reality the entire military, does lies on the shoulders of the commander in chief. And then think of some of what has been going on in Iraq.

The truth is that Kerry was willing to go to war for his country. And he even did it when most of country (and later himself) disagreed with the reason for the war. He did it because he was a part of the US military and it was his duty to follow the commands of his superiors and of his commander in chief. Many of the soldier in Iraq are going through the same thing. Many personally don't feel like they are there for the right reasons. Polls have been done among the soldiers stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan and, were they the sole voters in this election, Kerry would be our next President. You will probably see just as many soldier coming back from Iraq after this war is over and telling their stories like Kerry did.

And about Kerry being all talk...isn't every politician? Isn't that pretty much their job anymore? I'm not a huge Kerry fan. If there was third viable alternative, I would be voting for that candidate. Hell, my ideal ticket in this election would be a Cheney/Edwards ticket. But, that isn't going to happen. Shouldn't we be happy that Kerry can at least talk? I consider that an upgrade from what we currently are subjected to.

Guys, taz_rocks_miami is nothing more than a turd who thinks that A)the only reason im republican is because im from texas B)i repeat everything that my parents say because i "am not old enough to form my own opinion" the hell im not!!! i can see how full of it kerry/edwards/moore is!!

im just going to read political forums from now on, no posting, because everyone is making incorrect statements about WHY i am a republican, its not because im from texas or because my parents are, its becasue its what i believe in!
    Everyone is not making statements about why you are a Republican. Firstly try not to make massive generalisations, they do not help your argument or credibility. I personally dont understand how anyone can "be" a republican or otherwise. To me it makes more sense to investigate the individual candidiate or examine the current parties policies than to vote for a political ideal. What is it that you believe in and why?
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Thread Information