Thread: new car

Question new car

heya experts. im looking to buy a new car somewhere soon. ( a few months) it ll be my first "fast" car so i dont direcly wanna lone and crap im thinking for something like 5.000euros up till 8 max or so. i was just thinking what i should buy. 2 things are a must. it must not be a 2-seater and it must be a car easily to tune.

i have thought of:
    toyota supra 3.0i turbo 90's model
    nissan 200sx turbo 90's model
    toyota celica 4WD turbo (like rwd more though)

wich of these or other cars would you recommend or defenetly NOT recommend.

tnx for ur opinions.

as far as out of the box performance and power potential the supra with a 1jz 2.5ltr swap is your best bet. as far as a funn averyday beater the celeca would be a nice choice, i see no advantage with the 200sx..
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

the supra with a 1jz 2.5ltr swap

whot does that mean....

the 1jz-gte 2.5 liter turbo engine that came in the JDM MkIII supras is basicaly the older brotherof the coveted 2jz-gte that came in the MkIV supra that can support ~1000hp on its stock short block
    while the 1jz might not be as strong as the 2jz you could probly see ~7-800hp on no worrys and they respont exelently to mods, throw on a bigger turbo, some fuel mods and a I/C and youll be making some power all from a car that cost less than $5k USD check out the mother site of the forum i moderates project supra that has a 1jz in it at 2kRacing

buy a supra...i hear its better than the other 2.

tnx megotmea. that really was information i was hoping for.

btw is that mk3 supra has the same chassis as the mk4 or am i wrong? and are there complications a be suspacted while buying a mk3 supra?

and final, do you know more places/sites where i can find parts for both the mk3 and mk4. ?

contact [email protected] or [email protected] not sure which one. supplys good parts for mk3 and mk4 supras and mostly parts for 1JZ engines.

if your serious about the mkIII i sugest you sign up for www.importforum.com and ask my friend supercel, he just recently got his hands on one and hes moding it you can ask him and 2k any questions and youll get very informative answers

Thread Information