View Poll Results: Which of these cars has good performance and good value for money?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mazda Familia 2 Door Hatch

0 0%
  • Nissan Pulsar 2 Door Hatch

0 0%
  • Toyota Starlet 2 Door Hatch

2 28.57%
  • Honda CRX 2 Door

5 71.43%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mazda Familia or Nissan Pulsar or Toyota Starlet or Honda CRX

Originally posted by Nildo
    or people will campaign to have you barred from the site.
    im game, even with his lack of intelegence and all together slowness, recist slurs are totaly uncalled for....
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Count me in... you guys all know I've been at this for a while Everything he says is just blatantly uncalled for.

I don't actually beleive that he's ever driven a RWD car with a shred of power. If he had, he wouldn't be alive any more.

As for the racist comments, that's just the lowest of the low. If I were to act in a similar manner to him, I'd be assuming that the entire population of New Zealand consists of racist, lieing, insensetive half-wits.

count me in, he was very entertaining for a while when he was making stupid comments and all, but now that he's starting to get racist, he should be banned.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    count me in, he was very entertaining for a while when he was making stupid comments and all, but now that he's starting to get racist, he should be banned.
    What do you mean starting. Hes been bagging Australians for ages. Dont be so precious. Let him continue to make a dickehead of himself.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

I think R34's racist comments are in line with the blatant ignorance of his posts. This is a forum for opinions and not for prejudice ....BAN HIM !!

Originally posted by crisis
    What do you mean starting. Hes been bagging Australians for ages. Dont be so precious. Let him continue to make a dickehead of himself.
    oh yeah, i almost forgot about his comments on 'theivin aussies' and whatever else he said.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Thread Information