View Poll Results: Which of these cars has good performance and good value for money?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mazda Familia 2 Door Hatch

0 0%
  • Nissan Pulsar 2 Door Hatch

0 0%
  • Toyota Starlet 2 Door Hatch

2 28.57%
  • Honda CRX 2 Door

5 71.43%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mazda Familia or Nissan Pulsar or Toyota Starlet or Honda CRX

Originally posted by r34_296kw
    wen i was 13 i took my dads corolla gt to my highest speed i eva drove a car wen i was 13 which was 100km/h so just try me and i actually controlled it a hell lot more better than my mum hu had then been driving for a long time..i may have little intellengence but i sure am a x tremely good driver. hmmm 2 b honest wif u i have been driving cars since i was 10 coz my dad wanted to get me into driving.
    looks like i found something u n me have in common

Originally posted by crisis
    You expose yourself a little by these comments ( am I stating the obvious?) but it is no challenge to actually achieve these speeds from a drivers perspective. If the car will do it just push the go pedal. I fail to see , therefore, what challenge there is in driving at these speeds unless you are talking about cornering etc. Again, the total irresponsibility and idiocy of your claims is only surpassed by the bullshit inherent in them. In case your unsure, I am one of the cynics who doesnt believe you.
    well dont...all i no is dat i told u da truth

well if u c im tellin u the total truth...wheter u believe it or not is totally up 2 u...besides im currently teaching my 12 yr old cuzzy how told drive really fast and at the moment he has reached 90km/h his highest except the fact he gets adrenaline rushes really badly when he goes above 30km/h...he doesnt have the pure n true skill i had...
    That's it... enough nice for now.

You are an idiot.

What you've said can essentially be equated to "IM A GUD DRIVAR CUZ I GO RILLY FAST".

Not only do I not believe you anyway, but here are the facts: It takes no skill to drive fast. Floor it. You will go fast. The trick is actually being a good driver, and being able to know your limits on the road. If your story isn't true, you're an idiot, and you're a liar. If it is true, you're and idiot and you're an irresponsible prick.

SO....

I'd hate to see you on the roads; you're the type of person that brings shame and a bad reputation to the millions of sports car owners and enthusiasts around the world.

Get off of the forums.
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 11-04-2003 at 08:16 PM.

man that was a bit harsh but i agree.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    That's it... enough nice for now.

You are an idiot.

What you've said can essentially be equated to "IM A GUD DRIVAR CUZ I GO RILLY FAST".

Not only do I not believe you anyway, but here are the facts: It takes no skill to drive fast. Floor it. You will go fast. The trick is actually being a good driver, and being able to know your limits on the road. If your story isn't true, you're an idiot, and you're a liar. If it is true, you're and idiot and you're an irresponsible prick.

SO....

I'd hate to see you on the roads; you're the type of person that brings shame and a bad reputation to the millions of sports car owners and enthusiasts around the world.

Get off of the forums.
    i dont make a bad reputation for sports car owners and drivers...i actually make em famous by kicking sum ass and some dirt...besides i dont only go fast but i can also control it very good...i dont make the reputation for the millions of sports car owners and enthusiasts around the world the bloody chinks do and they also make a bad reputation for ppl like me 2.

i dont make a bad reputation for sports car owners and drivers
    yes, you do

i actually make em famous by kicking sum ass and some dirt
    i doubt youll be kicking any ass or dirt driving a crx...

besides i dont only go fast but i can also control it very good
    again how hard is it to hold a wheel strait and push the gas pedal...moron

i dont make the reputation for the millions of sports car owners and enthusiasts around the world the bloody chinks do and they also make a bad reputation for ppl like me 2.
    not only are you wrong again, your ignorant and racist...

The trick is actually being a good driver, and being able to know your limits on the road. If your story isn't true, you're an idiot, and you're a liar. If it is true, you're and idiot and you're an irresponsible prick.
    you must have missed this...
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

to who are you referring when you say "chinks"?

Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    to who are you referring when you say "chinks"?
    He meant it to be a rascist slur toward people of Chinese origin.

Unfortnately for R34, the best argument for him being a bigdumbian bumpuppet is himself, and therefore he will never be free of the scathing criticism that is his due...

How exactly do asian people give enthusiasts a bad name? People who drive irresponsibly, have accidents and kill innocent people are to blame for much of the social condemnation of performance enthusiasts. Participating in street drags, driving too fast when under age etc. will only ever serve so solidify in the public's mind why we are a breed to be stamped out. Don't give them a reason.

I have, on occasion, driven very fast at Willowbank, a track near to where I live. But I am also proud to say I almost never speed, especially when there is any degree of traffic on the road. I respect others and am careful. I have been rammed twice on the road, both by people under the influence and never due to my mistakes. I have a perfect driving record. This is what makes me a good driver. I could borrow my brothers supercharged MR2 and drive at 200 kph on the freeway, but that would prove nothing whatsoever.

Originally posted by Nildo
    Unfortnately for R34, the best argument for him being a bigdumbian bumpuppet is himself, and therefore he will never be free of the scathing criticism that is his due...

How exactly do asian people give enthusiasts a bad name? People who drive irresponsibly, have accidents and kill innocent people are to blame for much of the social condemnation of performance enthusiasts. Participating in street drags, driving too fast when under age etc. will only ever serve so solidify in the public's mind why we are a breed to be stamped out. Don't give them a reason.

I have, on occasion, driven very fast at Willowbank, a track near to where I live. But I am also proud to say I almost never speed, especially when there is any degree of traffic on the road. I respect others and am careful. I have been rammed twice on the road, both by people under the influence and never due to my mistakes. I have a perfect driving record. This is what makes me a good driver. I could borrow my brothers supercharged MR2 and drive at 200 kph on the freeway, but that would prove nothing whatsoever.
    hey i do drive slow in traffic and i am a very safe driver...only time i drive really fast is when its a really deserted road and at nite...when i was 13 i used 2 drive in hannigan drive which was really very xtremely deserted road...only 1 house and rarely even 1car was there so i knew it would be totally safe to drive fast there. besides its a natural fact (in nz) that chinks are really very dangerous, stupid and ****ed up drivers...they sound x tremely different wen compared 2 the ones in aussie. if u think im freakin dangerous u shud c ma dad...im x tremely safe driver compared 2 his driving.

hey i do drive slow in traffic and i am a very safe driver...only time i drive really fast is when its a really deserted road and at nite...when i was 13 i used 2 drive in hannigan drive which was really very xtremely deserted road...only 1 house and rarely even 1car was there so i knew it would be totally safe to drive fast there. besides its a natural fact (in nz) that chinks are really very dangerous, stupid and ****ed up drivers...they sound x tremely different wen compared 2 the ones in aussie. if u think im freakin dangerous u shud c ma dad...im x tremely safe driver compared 2 his driving.
    1. Two people recently died street racing here in the past two weeks; one of them was going 180 km/h, and the other around 160 km/h. They both died, and one killed two of her friends. (Just for the record, neither of the drivers were Asian, as that obviously taints your perspective). So, is one of them a better driver than the other? Doesn't matter, because they were both irresponsible, and they're both dead now... see where I'm coming from? Being a better driver compared to you doesn't mean that you're a good driver.

2. I'm curious to know two things: First, how old are you? Secondly, what cars have you driven throughout the course of your XTREMELY SKILLD driving career begenning at age 10?

First, you were ignorant.
    Next you were just moronic.
    Now, you're being racist.
    What next?

1) toyots corolla
    2) toyota corona
    3) datsun 120Y
    4) Galant
    5) 534 v spec
    6) crx

only one of the above i owned and the rest i used when i was practicing driving.

what about your skyline?

Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    what about your skyline?
    neva had 1...but my dad used 2 have a r34 v spec which he sold 2 a chink

Whether or not asian people are worse drivers than yourself (which seems doubtful), it is no reason to refer to them by the term 'chink'. If you moved over to China and you were the only NZ there, would you like it if everyone referred to you as 'sheep ****er' and treated you differently?

What about if I told you I am asian, would you apologise for your offensive and unnecessary comments? Does it make a shred of difference to me as an informed enthusiast, driver, or for that matter, human being if I am from a different country of origin? Stop it now, or people will campaign to have you barred from the site.

Thread Information