Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wow .. :)

wow .. :)

There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

Exclamation

I don't know what to say, it looks like suped up version of the 360 spyder.

That really is sweet!

Thumbs up

Originally posted by NoOne
    That really is sweet!
    OHHHHH yeh an other gr8 design but it looks like the Enzo toooooooo much don t you think so

Lightbulb

o by the way while cheking the ferrari i saw that in the same site the NEW M6

http://www.sportscartesting.com/news/bmw/id750/pg4317#

have a look at it it s not like all the pic that we posted on this site efor it s exactly like the 6 seires and that is gr8 the 6 seires design is deffenetly my choice it s just gr8

what an amazing machine
    MaJuLpEñO! CoOl, FrEsH, nAtUrAl PeOpLe!! (CCK)

Thumbs down

Originally posted by white devil
    o by the way while cheking the ferrari i saw that in the same site the NEW M6

http://www.sportscartesting.com/news/bmw/id750/pg4317#

have a look at it it s not like all the pic that we posted on this site efor it s exactly like the 6 seires and that is gr8 the 6 seires design is deffenetly my choice it s just gr8
    You just talk about BMWs,........
    I cant stand you.......

and my opinion about the new Ferrari Aurea:UGLIEST FERRARI EVER
    Pics:

Last edited by SL500; 11-19-2003 at 07:15 AM.

Unhappy Hmmmmm

At first I thought it was stunningly beautifull....but I'm not sure. I like the front fascia a lot, it's pretty. But the roof line and rear are kinda weird. I really don't like where the tail lights are.
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

Originally posted by SL500
    You just talk about BMWs,........
    I cant stand you.......

[

thanks i posted the pic just to say that it will look like the 6seires not like all the pic we posted befor

well you v got to deal with it and i just talked about the ferrari and lots of other cars i just say what i liked and i said the the new MERCEDES was nice only because i liked it and i always say the truthe . THE CARS I LIKE I SAY I LIKE THEM

and as for this ferrari it s a concept car and for a concept car it looks gr8 we need somthing new and that what concept car are for

Originally posted by white devil
    thanks i posted the pic just to say that it will look like the 6seires not like all the pic we posted befor

well you v got to deal with it and i just talked about the ferrari and lots of other cars i just say what i liked and i said the the new MERCEDES was nice only because i liked it and i always say the truthe . THE CARS I LIKE I SAY I LIKE THEM

and as for this ferrari it s a concept car and for a concept car it looks gr8 we need somthing new and that what concept car are for
    man,this topic is for the ferrari Aurea
    i saw a new 5-series in dark gray today,it was awsome,i liked it very much,from front looks pretty nice,from back looks nice,too

Last edited by white devil; 11-20-2003 at 11:17 AM.

Originally posted by SL500
    man,this topic is for the ferrari Aurea
    i saw a new 5-series in dark gray today,it was awsome,i liked it very much,from front looks pretty nice,from back looks nice,too
    THX to be honest

to tell you the truth the 5 seiries is gr8 but the back lights should be a bit better i think .AND by the way i have never seen one infront of me because i am now in CNADA and they only buy American cars man i hate those cars there isnt anything else if you see a BMW or MB that is like WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW
    if i was in Lebanon i would have seen it the first. Because German and Italian introduces their cars first in Lebanon because they are lots of rich people there so i would have seen it but till now i didnt see anything IN CANADA

and for this Ferrari i like it as a concept car but not to buy it

Thats nice huge improvemnt from the enzo which I thought was ugly...definetly not as a good looking as an f40 (love them) but its still nice looking

where exactly is ferrari trying to go with these new styles, in my opinion, the 575 is the most beautiful ferrari in production currently, and more stlyes need to look like it
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

looks better than the Enzo but the headlights need to be changed. however the Enzo is so much like a Formula1 racer in road car form, and this, while better looking than the enzo, has only F1 styling aspects that were cheaply carried over from the Enzo. so i like the Enzo more. it's not all about looks.

P.S. if you need avatars but don't know where to find them, go to website disscussion and click on 'custom status' and post what kind of avatar you want and i'll try my best to find it for you.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Thread Information