Thread: Do you like Rally??

Do you like Rally??

The scene would take place in Montreal. The mission is to reach Miami in 6 days, a fast and long travel in the highway, with you car. 3500+Km, big party at each checkpoint, champagne, babes, high class hotels, sun and a lot of fun.
    Do you like the concept? take a look at the website and don't forget to see the forum.
    I take it to the candy shop... 50Cent 1.3 million albums in 1 WEEK-END... INCREDIBLE

Sounds like fun...but hardly a "real" rally. If I had the time and money I'd take part in it just for kicks Matra et Alpine likes rallies too...but just a little
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

sounds like another gumball 3000 rip-off...
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

Quote Originally Posted by @wall
    sounds like another gumball 3000 rip-off...
    The final destination is awsome though
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

ha you call that a rally

that be the gumball 3500 mate

as long as the entry price wasnt as bad as the gumball i dont mind
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Yes this is a Rally like Gumball3000. In fact Gumball3000 was the source of this Rally. But I don't know if you know that Gumball3000 is a copy too. The first concept was called Gumball and it was in 70s.
    So if we can do better than Gumball, why not?? This is not a race but just a Rally with a lot fun and sun...Miami the final destination. There is a check point at Virginia Beach....bring your sun glasses he he
    I take it to the candy shop... 50Cent 1.3 million albums in 1 WEEK-END... INCREDIBLE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Marcus
    Yes this is a Rally like Gumball3000. In fact Gumball3000 was the source of this Rally. But I don't know if you know that Gumball3000 is a copy too. The first concept was called Gumball and it was in 70s.
    So if we can do better than Gumball, why not?? This is not a race but just a Rally with a lot fun and sun...Miami the final destination. There is a check point at Virginia Beach....bring your sun glasses he he

How many of you are gonna be entering this ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Marcus
    The first concept was called Gumball and it was in 70s.
    Actually the first was called the Cannonball Baker Sea to Shining Sea Memorial Trophy Dash, after Ernest G. Cannonball Baker, and it was from New York to LA
    "It's the only car I've ever driven that'll spin the wheels at 200 mph."
    -Mark Donohue, talking about the Penske 917/30 twin-turbo Porsche Can-Am car.

Not a real rally.

bunch of t0ssers and w@nkers playing at being fast in over-priced cars and acting up in the hope of being in a TV show.

Sad.

Go try REAL rallying
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information