Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I miss Hockey ....

Quote Originally Posted by 03SALEENGUY
    THANK YOU ZeTurbo. IT DIDNT SEEM THAT WAY BUY SOME OF THE REPONSES I GOT BUT UR RIGHT TO MANY KIDS AND BIG TALKERS ON ALOT OF THESE FORUMS .... HEY 1 GUY THINKS IT'S MY MOMS CAR i'M 42 SO I GUESS I GOT A PRETTY FLY MOM . LOL

SORRY ABOUT NOT GETTING INTO THE HOCKEY THING BUT I JUST FOUND MYSELF HERE(COMPUTER HAS A MIND OF IT'S OWN)

i DON'T LIKE HOCKEY OR MISS IT BUT I KNOW HOW A FAN FEELS I WENT THROUGH IT IN 94 W/BASEBALL IT SUCKS MAN.

BUT HEY WE GOT THE NBA, EVIDENTLY THEY TAKE UP THE SLACK IN THE FIGHT DEPARTMENT.
    LOOKIN FORWARD TO TALKIN TO SOME OF U GUYS LATER TAKE CARE
    i hope you stay, you sound like a nice dud know his cars...
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by McLareN
    First of all, welcome mate hope you enjoy your stay in UCP
    Nice ride you got there btw
    And to all the other members, shame on you guys j/k
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Detroit Red Wings Fan!!!
    Yes, I miss hockey a lot. Let's cross fingers and hope that the lockout will end soon. But to be honest I don't think it will happen though...
    Michael and Ferrari - Sempre il numero 1!
    You can never go plenty fast enough...

#84 center console behind shifter underhood drivers side firewall and on the drivers side bumper anything else?

We have a winner.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Thanks zeturbo,thanks quiggs. you know the car handles real well 2, the problem is getting the tires to hook up properly. i lose so much cause of spin. the traction control(lol) doesn't help much.

Islander fan here. bye the way if anyone has any questions about paint work feel free to ask I do all forms of autopainting including custom work been in the business over 25 years.....Just want to contribute when i can take care
    Last edited by 03SALEENGUY; 11-20-2004 at 06:11 PM.
    POWER IN THE HANDS OF A FEW

I totally hate the NHL... what a bunch of overpaid whiners... if they want everyone to get back into the game, but salaries and ticket prices in half.

It's all about the CFL these days... some of these guys are getting $50,000 a year and work two jobs. I'm going to see a Lions game next time I get the chance

Nice Saleen but poor thread choice to post in.

all professional athletes are overpaid cry babies.

If you want to see them at thier best and playing hard. watch them during the last year of a contract thats when they'll play there best,when it's time to get paid.

And then some fool owner will pay anything to get them(like stienbrenner in baseball) and drive everyone else's salary up then that player isn't happy again cause he is not the highest paid. sorry i know more about baseball(are there a bigger bunch of cry babies?)since when is a .250 batter ie:jorge posada worth $14million a year. are there any players in the NHL over compensated like that?

Like the N.Y.rangers they spend alot of money and suck. who is the most overpaid player in the NHL? Who is the worst owner? Who is greeder hte players or the owners? sounds to me the fans aren't even involved as usuall.

P.S. Eggnog i guess your the guy that came up with that little test

Quote Originally Posted by lambo GT
    I cant believe some1 has there own ice hockey rink in their back yard! they really are addicted
    ROFL!!!! THEYRE CANADIANS!!!!
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

all professional athletes are overpaid cry babies.
    False.

As I said in my post, I think the average salary for the guys in the CFL is around $50,000 CAD ($42,000 USD) per season. A large number of them have second jobs. This is why, despite me not really being the biggest fan of the sport, I am a large supporter of the league. It's brought a very grassroots feel to professional sports lately in Canada, especially because everyone is getting sick of the whining rich-ass NHL Players/Owners.

Anyone up for a UCP BC Lions game?

Nice car/proof 03Saleen, I'm very critical of people claiming to own cars that are in a higher performance spectrum, you being no exception. Welcome to UCP and forget my harsh greeting
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

thanks rock IT'S Otay. by the way eeggnog sorry bout that but i guess when u say pro i automatically think NHL<NFL<MLB&NBA thats what I was talkin bout.

the cfl ,the arena league, ABL and stuff like that i guess i look at those as feeder leagues for the others. Thats probably snobish of me but alot of people probably feel the same.

Not putting u or the other leagues down just that the level of play is quite different.
    As for guys in ur league playing harder and for more love of the game, that I think is completely true.

I think the big money in the othe leagues tends to change that. Like I said before look at those guys when there lookin for a new contract (NFL,MLB,NBA,NHL)

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    NHL has lost a lot of respect.Hockey's long been my favorite sport, but the players are totally out of line in this strike. I'd have a hard time watching hockey now if it came on again.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

I love the NHL and am a HUGE Red Wings fan, hockey town is a great place! Except when fans throw beer on players and huge riots break out.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Wow, i would love that in my backyard, id rather it be a roller hockey rink instead of ice

and yes the lockout does suck
    Booyakasha- Ali G

Egg Nog I disagree, if we pay to go why should the people cut their profits? Hockey is a buisness with a huge consumer market, if the consumers pay why not bleed them dry? But on that note I'm with the owners, but as long as hockey comes back I'll be happy
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Thread Information