Thread: 1996 Nissan Sunny Picture and Information Request

1996 Nissan Sunny Picture and Information Request

I am requesting pictures and any information on the 1996 Nissan Sunny. Thinking about doing something different for my 1996 200SX that I haven't seen anyone do yet. I perfer the 2 door model since that's what mine is and espically pictures of the emblems, head, and tail lights. Any help is very much appreciated, thank you.

Dodge
    "You know what these trees and old people have in common? They're both going in the ground soon!" - Bam Margera

"The day the New York Times defines what Country Music is will be the day I shave my legs with a butter knife." - John Rich, of the country band Big and Rich

I'll be 15 on Feb. 18th, so buy me a drink! (Hint: Don't look at it as the decimal number. <smirks>)

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Nissan Sunny? hah, thats a funny name
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

sorry, i dont have any pics about that car. i just wanna tell you that in my country, that car is being used as a taxi (the 4 door model). i dont know the model year, but its has became taxi for a few years now. i dont know if that is the same model as in your country.
    Reach for the moon! Even if you miss, you'll still be among the stars!

the DATSUN Sunny dissapeared quite a few years ago now (prolly 20 odd), nearest thing we'd have now would be the pulsar/sentra...
    The Datto will rage again...

Well, the ones I've been spotting on the internet are the same year as my 200SX (1996), but have been the Japanese 4-door model and not very good for me to see the emblems, just the headlights. No tail lights, though. Like I said, I'm just trying to do something different that I haven't seen anyone do yet.
    "You know what these trees and old people have in common? They're both going in the ground soon!" - Bam Margera

"The day the New York Times defines what Country Music is will be the day I shave my legs with a butter knife." - John Rich, of the country band Big and Rich

I'll be 15 on Feb. 18th, so buy me a drink! (Hint: Don't look at it as the decimal number. <smirks>)

Well, my request has become a little old, but I have found something interesting and should probably clear up my request as well. I'm looking for the JDM model of my 200SX, which turns out is also called the Sunny Lucino. I've found a page, but, I can't read it because it's all in Japanese. I found it on the Nissan Motor Company, Ltd., Japan website (search, oddly, is in English). Here is the link:

http://history.nissan.co.jp/LUCINO/index.html

What I find most interesting is the fact that the Lucino came not only as a two door, but also a three and five door hatchback and came with the SR16VE with Neo VVL (Variable Valve Lift and timing) on the VZ-R model. There was even a Lucino tuned by Autech at one time and they used the SR20DE.

http://www.autech.co.jp/HISTORY-SV/B14S01/index.htm

Like I said, it's all in Japanese and wish I could tell you guys more. The only reason I can tell you what I can is because that information is what's in English.

Thread Information