Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is this enzo parked too close to the wall?

is this enzo parked too close to the wall?

Attached Images Attached Images
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

It looks like it already has a scratch in the first picture. Wish I had enough money to ram an Enzo into a house. lol

That one expensive coffee table
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Yes, it's way too close. How are they going to plug anything in? They can't even get to their outlets. I'd use the front end as a slide for my children...
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

WTF!? Last time I heard of someone putting a car in their house, it was when a man put a Lamborghini Countach in his home for 15 years. 790 miles on it. And just recently Lamborghini of Dallas bought it.

But I think if you go to a used exotic car dealer, you'll see worse. Those cars aren't that close, but it makes you wonder how the hell they did that, and how they get them out.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    WTF!? Last time I heard of someone putting a car in their house, it was when a man put a Lamborghini Countach in his home for 15 years. 790 miles on it. And just recently Lamborghini of Dallas bought it.

But I think if you go to a used exotic car dealer, you'll see worse. Those cars aren't that close, but it makes you wonder how the hell they did that, and how they get them out.

I've also read about two more examples:

The first is the episode of a Japanese business man who bought a 250 GTO at an auction and put the car in is living room with walls all round!!!! The car was unable to ride! The wall had to be demolished to take it out! It stood there for years untill someone rescued it by spending thousands to buy it back.

The second story has a reason why!!! I read about it on Classic Cars.
    It was a guy who had a carpet business and bought himself a brand new Jaguar XJ220. But has the business went wrong he knew the banks would take all his belongings away. So waht has he done? He took the car inside the store, built a false wall aroun it making the space narrower but convingly built. The car stood there until the store was confiscated and the guy had to go. Some years after the new owners started to do some work on those walls and found it was hollow. They had a great surprise when they found the car.
    It was later auctioned with very few miles...
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

what did they do? assemble the walls around the enzo?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

The door reads "Aero Toy Store", a business that is closely associated with the Auto Toy Store. I've read on FerrariChat.com that is a very shady operation.

As for the car being parked so close to the wall, depending on how the doors are situated, they could have backed it straight in like that. I really don't see the big deal. They wanted to display the car and they probably wanted it out of the way. It not like the wall is going to hit the car.

>8^)
    ER

First it looks like a store, nNOT a home - spot the stands and the F1 car in the background.

Second, it's comon to maneuvre cars in showrooms with poished floors on dollies. You can move the car ina ANY direction. So it's been 'slid' up to the4 wall.

Why is it that we look for the COMPLICATED asnwer rather than the simple ones ?
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    First it looks like a store, nNOT a home - spot the stands and the F1 car in the background.

Second, it's comon to maneuvre cars in showrooms with poished floors on dollies. You can move the car ina ANY direction. So it's been 'slid' up to the4 wall.

The complicated answers are more fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuscan666
    The complicated answers are more fun?
    good one
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

thts ridiculous, the poor thing wants to suck small children in through its grille not have them play on it! let it freeee!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine

Thats why your hear to save us from these questions.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by anubis8221
    It looks like it already has a scratch in the first picture. Wish I had enough money to ram an Enzo into a house. lol
    I'm sure that says 'PININFARINA' and not a scratch
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat

What's up with the Harley mat in front of the door. Why isnt there just a plain one there or a Ferrari one laying there. The Harley mat is outta place.

Thread Information