Ok i dont know if this is aloed on these forums but you know things happen, ok has anyone got any info or pics or a specified date for this game to be hitting the stores, i would like to know this is the info i have found out:

Racing game based on the movie franchise. Live a street-racer's life, tuning and racing nitrous-infused custom cars for cash, mods, and credibility through beautifully rendered city streets of Los Angeles. The game features fully licensed vehicles from carmakers like Mitsubishi, Mazda, Toyota, Nissan and other popular "Furious" vehicles from both movies. You can totally customize your cars to build the fastest ride possible, nitrous boosts and all. But, speed is only the beginning -- become immersed in The Fast and the Furious lifestyle as you take on more than 80 story-driven missions that let you build up your reputation and credit on the streets of L.A.

AND SCREENSHOTS:

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/482/482843/imgs_1.html

I mean they dont look to good graphics wise but the game looks good for the modding come on post what you know about it

Suposedly they have stopped making it until someone else takes over it e.g another games company but i hope you guys know cause i sure dont