Ecclestone and Mosley should take note: a sanctioning body that rules based on entertainment, what a weird thought that must be.

From Autosport...

"Juan Pablo Montoya and Kevin Harvick will not be penalized by NASCAR following their shoving incident at Watkins Glen, as autosport.com predicted last Sunday.

NASCAR Vice President Jim Hunter has confirmed that the incident will not be punished, saying instead that the episode was something the fans liked and that no real harm was done by neither driver.

"I think our fans get a big kick out of incidents that happen like Kevin Harvick and Juan Pablo Montoya doing their toe dancing and helmet grabbing after the incident on the track. Actually, I thought it was pretty funny," Hunter said.

"Most old football players would tell you that you never take your helmet off, and I noticed that neither one of them took off their helmets or HANS Devices. That was raw emotion.

By the way, I happen to know the person who is writing NASCAR news for Autosport, and he told me its now the third most read section in their website after F1 and MotoGP.