Thread: My wife and Z.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G35COUPE View Post
    I went at it with an EVO this afternoon---I beleive it was an EVO IX. I beleive this EVO was pushing 400 horses or more----a lot to ask from any 4 cylinder. At higher speeds, eventhough i was in front of him, he would literally pass me like a bullet as if i was standing still----he seemed to look smaller the fast he went. His exhaust was so loud when he passed me, that i thought it was unbeleivable to get such a sound from such a little car. I gave my moded G-35 Coupe all it got, and yet, this EVO was well beyond my car's ability. And the brakes of this EVO was super effective. He literally stopped on a Dime.

However, at low RPMS, his turbo took sometime to spool up. But once it was spooled, there was no chance on thsi earth of catching that thing. Even a Corvette would have had a hard time with this particular EVO i saw.
    well that was out of left field
    Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220 View Post

and i'm not feeling that truck tread on the tires
    seconded not everyone can run semi's but a good set of tires could prevent another ding
    Last edited by clutch-monkey; 09-05-2009 at 08:54 PM.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information