Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Comp/36

my meager efforts:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

nice murc conversion

nice to see you had the courage to use a full sized pic this time

One complaint though, you should've lowered the sideskirts, the bumper looks too low or the side skirts look too high.
    Last edited by Esperante; 10-20-2004 at 05:58 PM.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    nice murc conversion

nice to see you had the courage to use a full sized pic this time

One complaint though, you should've lowered the sideskirts, the bumper looks too low or the side skirts look too high.
    i always use the full-size pic, i just make it smaller cus my connection was crap, and the full size one would take forever to transfer. now with my line fixed, i'm back to the full sizes!

now that i look at it, i think the side skirt is a bit too high, oh well
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Oh, i just thought you made them smaller to avoid voters seeing small but crucaial errors, like I do

Oh, i just thought you made them smaller to avoid voters seeing small but crucaial errors, like I do
    well, that may have been in my thought process

where's bucket head? awwwwwww........

Quote Originally Posted by illusionest
    k heres mine
    i didnt do too much, cus this is a nice car, and for once, FOR ONCE, i didnt turn it into a ricer.
    custom side skirts, colored interior, changed da front a bit, intercooler, vent, and porsche rims for a porsche
    lol, imo, thats hard-core rice, nice chop none-the-less
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

done. what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Rico
    done. what do you think?
    great job, but what's that hook in the front?

where's bucket head? awwwwwww........
    my ideal one is if i could find someone to make a gif avatar for me with some of my fav guitarists (buckethead included) any volunteers?
    Last edited by lithuanianmafia; 10-20-2004 at 08:12 PM.

Can the next comp winner please choose a car that doesn't look awesome stock! I don't chop cars if they already look totally awesome, xcept in a few circumstances.

thats an awsum chop, did u make a custom front? coz i tried to and i always stuff it up, can any1 help me wif that, i think im stuck wif using and incorporating the lighting and shadows part, actually all of it. Anyhow great chop, luv the rims.

just a question is tmorow the last day to post the chop ? .... i really need that somebody awser this
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

um no, I thought the last day to post a chop on the comps was 6 days from when the thread started.....if you're talking about my tournament you have about 12 hours.

damm i will be in school in that time ... looks like i've gto to put my chop now .... dam is till had lots of things to do

hey guys don't forget that i don't chop a long time ago .... and its my first try adding a bodykit
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Its nice stratos, btw good job with the rims, and i would choose another color.

Thread Information