Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The last car you'll ever drive.

yeah, but it still is engine modification.
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

That's a really tought one, but today probalby an Alpina B5 Estate with a manual gearbox.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Prius
    what the ****, I put more into the engine than the outside, you dickhead.

me thinks karrmann has found a new word, (dickhead) he has been using it alot today, maybee he should get banned for swearing ... or maybee he should just shut the **** up
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

oh and another thing, does anyone else other than me think that prius just coped that whole post from another car site ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    you dont think maybe it was a comment towards all the mazdasport this, greddy that, ad everything labelled as RX-8. fine, some parts are RX-8 exclusive, but that doesnt make them the best on the market or anything

Quote Originally Posted by karrmann
    yeah, but it still is engine modification.
    what is an engine modification, fpv didnt name anything about what you said he was just trying to get accross to you that mcreis was having a laugh and that - not the first time - you sound like a bit of a rice boy

lighten up damn it

rite now for the car that i would choose

this amazingly nice car

from what i remember you said in the first post the car that i had to live with, you never said that the wife or gf couldnt have there own car .... did you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    oh and another thing, does anyone else other than me think that prius just coped that whole post from another car site ?

no I didn't, It took me an hor to make it, ut I changed my miind over which car I want
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

I would prefer Porsche 911 Turbo S. Eleanor is my second choice
    Attached Images Attached Images

Now what exactly is the question: Is it about the last car you can drive before quitting driving? Or is it the last car you would want to drive after all other options have been exhausted? In the latter case my choice would be, how surprising, the BMW X-5.
    In the first case it would be a Ferrari 330GTC or a Citroen SM
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Now what exactly is the question: Is it about the last car you can drive before quitting driving? Or is it the last car you would want to drive after all other options have been exhausted? In the latter case my choice would be, how surprising, the BMW X-5.
    In the first case it would be a Ferrari 330GTC or a Citroen SM
    BMW X-5 is indeed a very cool car and my uncle used to have it now he owes BMW X-3

I'd wait for the upcoming RS6. For me it's more practical than a M5 cause of the quattro.
    The M5 might have some probs climbing a snowy street on the way to my wintersport residence.

Other choice would be a SLR.
    You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by americanmohit
    BMW X-5 is indeed a very cool car and my uncle used to have it now he owes BMW X-3
    X3? That's really a pitty...
    You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by americanmohit

You fully failed to understand what I was saying. I would avoid at any cost to have to drive an X5 or an X3
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thinking about the criteria, the RS6 or new RS4 would get my vote. It would probably be the new RS4 due to it's high-revving V8 and manual gearbox.

But, if I didn't have any family and such to worry about, probably something with a bit more flair. Probably a Duesenberg SSJ LaGrande Roadster, A Citroen SM, a Jaguar E-Type or of course the Audi Sport Quattro.
    On a Good day, Chris Bangle designs the Fiat Coupe.
    On a Bad day, he designs a BMW.

R.I.P Richard Burns.

I'll wait for the upcoming RS6, but for now i'll take the RS4.

Thread Information