well ive been working a good job here for about a month now..its hard hard work but i make good money and i figure its time to buy a car and since im workin hard and making good money id buy somethin ive always wanted even if it is a little pricey. this car right here
problem is i have no credit built up and so no bank is gonna give me a loan without a co-signer. i go up to my dad and say dad i'm workin a good job now and i found a car just like the one i always wanted can you co sign on a loan for me. and he won't do it. he told me when he was my age he wanted to buy a 66 GT350 and his dad wouldnt co-sign for him i said that must have pissed you off. and he told me it did but then he learned to save his money. well if i save my money this cars gonna be gone forever and i'll prob never find one this clean again, in this color, with these options (this ones exactly what i want), and if i do it won't be near by. im so frusterated right now. next winter i am buying a GT500 weather he likes it or not tho so whatever...i just dont want to wait a year to get a car like i want. i dunno why im telling you guys all this tho...guess i just needed to vent