Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 less beautiful Charger on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by PininfarinaPIMP
    You must lack tast Cotterik, Chargers are badass...

By the way, give me a ****ing break with this language warning bullshit, what is this, a preschool site???...
    I just handed you a three days break, at your return I sincerely hope you will drastically change your attitude otherwise the break will be permanent.

Thank you,
    Housekeeping
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    No, but there are young members here. Is there a need for you to repeatedly cuss, or must I embarass you the next time/every time you do it?

You're starting to get on my last nerves, it seems as if there's no hope with you.
    dont worry its just because he's not smart enough to think of any other adjectives or nouns besides:
    ****in
    ass
    **** licker
    bitch
    asshole

thats his vocabulary, dont believe me look at some of his other posts, theyre barely literate with the amount of expletives in them
    Last edited by Jack_Bauer; 12-21-2005 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Language

Quote Originally Posted by PininfarinaPIMP
    You must lack tast Cotterik, Chargers are badass...

By the way, give me a ****ing break with this language warning bullshit, what is this, a preschool site???...
    hahahaha your banned

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    have you ever heard the phrase: Nothing but good about the dead? A funeral is not the place to kick a dead man. He might have been an asshole, but the only place you would not tell that is at his burial. Hope you see the similarities with the Charger case.

yeah but cars can be revived, so this may not have been a burial. and this is just one model of the car, there are some still out there. So the level of respect that should be given is a bit different.
    You can call me scott.

Quote Originally Posted by scottie300z
    yeah but cars can be revived, so this may not have been a burial. and this is just one model of the car, there are some still out there. So the level of respect that should be given is a bit different.
    of course, any comparison has its flaws, but I think you got the point. There was no need to rub it in....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    No, but there are young members here.
    The first time Rock has ever spoken the truth about himself.

J/k

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    differing opinions leaves room for debates and discussions no? which is what forums are for..
    Opinions are fine WHEN THEY'RE ASKED FOR. I never asked for anyone's opinion. Giving an opinion about anything when it isn't asked for, especially a negative one is just plain rude as far as i'm concerned. Just my opinion.

ignore my post then.. dont get so uptight about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbomb Turk
    Opinions are fine WHEN THEY'RE ASKED FOR. I never asked for anyone's opinion. Giving an opinion about anything when it isn't asked for, especially a negative one is just plain rude as far as i'm concerned. Just my opinion.
    phew, you might be in for a surprise.

You're in an internet forum.

It's the equivalent of going into a busy intersection with a megaphone and making a statement.

Everybody hears it / reads it and thinks it affects them and so you get comments back.

Then you just have to live with it You gotta love the internet Grow a thick(er) skin
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by "Clevor" Angel
    Its still fixable. I've seen much much worse become drivers again.
    Moreso with the GM's than the MOPARs as the unibody construction never feels right again, not even after replacing front and rear subframes the car just never feels "straight" again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    I'd hardly call a charger beautiful in the first place.
    Opinions are subjective, but the Charger (esp. '68-'70) have been widely recognized as one of the most beautifully styled bodylines of the musclecar era.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOne
    Moreso with the GM's than the MOPARs as the unibody construction never feels right again, not even after replacing front and rear subframes the car just never feels "straight" again.
    true, noone, it's alwasy necesary to put a lot of work in to pull a chassis back to shape.

BUT it can be done and often a rebuild can actually be BETTER as it's not limited to the vagaries of the mass production metal stamping and fitting of a manual build line.

Whether it's worth investing the hours to do it RIGHT might be the issue at hand. One of the reasons classic car owners go for agreed value insurance policies Mine could fund a complete strip down, hand-build panels and rebuild in the "agreed value" !!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Newbomb Turk
    Makes me sad. From what i was told a semi clipped the trailer at a pretty high rate of speed. Happened in Texas. Hope he's got good insurance.
    that does look bad, though I don't think saying "one less beautiful charger" works....not for me anyway, cause I don't really think charges are all that beautiful.....I would have said...."one less badass charger"
    pondering things

I wouldn't call them beautiful personally. But I do reckon that they look aggressive and have a lot of presence. I think the same about the Alfa Romeo SZ. Ugly car, but aggressive.
    On a Good day, Chris Bangle designs the Fiat Coupe.
    On a Bad day, he designs a BMW.

R.I.P Richard Burns.

Too bad. That was a sharp-looking Charger. And those 440 engines are torque-monsters!
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Thread Information