Quote Originally Posted by NicFromLA View Post
Here’s a little quiz to help you figure out if you have an engine bias:

1. Do you sleep better at night thinking the DB9 has a twin inline 6 under its hood?
don't care. end result is still good.
2. Do you think an Aston Martin with a V8 should be the highest prices car in the line and cost more than the GDP of most countries?
no. it's an aston
3. Does Jaguars with anything other than inline 6 make you want to punch someone?
no.
4. Is a Bentley with a W12 just a fancy Volkswagen?
yes. arguably uglier in some cases.
5. When Lotus talks about a V6 do you cringe?
no.
6. Do you wonder where the Audi inline 5 went?
no.
7. Do you think anything other than an inline 4 or 6 in a BMW is simply a marketing ploy?
no.
8. Does a 6+ litre Mercedes-Benz engine with twelve cylinders seem like four too many?
yes
9. Does a Porsche with anything other than a horizontally opposed engine seem insulting to you?
no. a 911, however...
10. Could you only accept a Ferrari V8 by thinking of it as two inline 4s sharing a crankshaft?
don't care.
11. When you see a Gallardo owner do you offer to help him find his missing two cylinders?
no
12. When you see pictures of the Veyron’s engine do you feel the urge to sort the cylinders out into two nice neat lines of 8?
wierdo..
13. Do you refer to any American car made after 1948 with anything other than a V8 as "an abomination"?
no
If you said Yes to more than one of these you have an engine bias.

If you said Yes to all of these let me know next time you’re in town and I’ll buy you a beer.
seems a bit silly..or maybe worded incorrectly? i dunno.