Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worst year of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    I don't get this. Get a job.

You're not doing bad at all, just get a ****ing insurance.
    i have a job.
    who do you think pays my gasoline, rent, food?

i would get insurance again just for peace of mind if i could afford it.
    Quote Originally Posted by distress
    You where speeding without insurance; you worry about others in the immediate crowd, not a good quality.
    how can i not worry about them? i share the road with them. i hate to go 55 when everyone is doing 70
    and first of all, speed limits on a freeway are nothing but funds for the cops. everybody goes as fast as traffc speed and road conditions. you cant tell me that on a good weather day, with little traffic you go speed limit.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    you are still quite lucky.My year was like 10 times as bad. a family friend hanged herslef, i got addicted to drugs and kicked off and have now brain damage and concentration problems, i lots almosyt all my svings for a car to drugs. i had some trouble wih my parents resulting in me running awya from home, and more... you have had an easy year,lucky bast*rd
    thats worse than what happened to me and im sure there is people who have more serious problems than me and you put together but.

some of the problems you have, you caused them voluntarily, while some of
    the problems i have are out of my control except the speeding ticket i got.

if i was rich like a king i could live my life trouble free
    bottom line is that until you all walk in my shoes and step in my pants nobody can really judge me personally.
    Real cars are not FWD.
    FWD at it's best -
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6FBCAADF-B7CB-432C-B938-01EB06BD83CE.htm

Quote Originally Posted by QBridge
    erm the ONLY one NOT your responsibility was the transmission.

Sorry, but best if you realised that the world doesn't owe us favours and it's ALL under our control. Perhaps even the tranny, if it was serviced regularly ??

bottom line is that until you all walk in my shoes and step in my pants nobody can really judge me personally.
    Best advice is to not bring personal stuff to forums hoping everyoen judges your comments favourably. They get judged in isolation and very honest opinion is expressed that can hurt.
    Lesson for next time perhaps.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Best advice is to not bring personal stuff to forums hoping everyoen judges your comments favourably. They get judged in isolation and very honest opinion is expressed that can hurt.
    Lesson for next time perhaps.
    some dont judge JUST comments or things i do/done. some judge me personally instead.

the things i posted i dont consider to be private, just bad luck i had. something personal TO ME would be MORE private and that i wont post/discuss.
    Real cars are not FWD.
    FWD at it's best -
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6FBCAADF-B7CB-432C-B938-01EB06BD83CE.htm

some dont judge JUST comments or things i do/done. some judge me personally instead.

the things i posted i dont consider to be private, just bad luck i had. something personal TO ME would be MORE private and that i wont post/discuss.
    Bottom line: It's stupid to drive w/out insurance, so get it, regardless of the cost.

This thread should be kept to remind everyone when they whine about some piss poor problem that there is a whole world of crap going on that makes your own problems pale.
    I may refer back here every once and then when I get all self indulgent.
    BTW I am really sorry for you guys who suffered for real this year.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

millions of people are dying from famine this year in Niger. i think we should ALL be thankful.

if i was rich like a king i could live my life trouble free.
    i kinda disagree with you on that.
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    just think when you have it bad that there is always someone else who has it worse, and that in the grand scheme of life you still have your life, your limbs, your sight, hearing, and everything else you need to survive, and thats what is most important
    Well said, Colin.

thats worse than what happened to me and im sure there is people who have more serious problems than me and you put together
    There definetly are. You, me, him, probably everybody on the forum. It's funny but it's what helps me decide to live another day almost anyday, the knowing that despite the shit that I live in, there are so many other people out there who have it much much worst than me, and the understanding and willingness in me to go and help my fellow trouble-afflicted mates pushes me forward more than anything else.

Matra has already addressed the your control issue so I won't say anything about it. But may I just stand for drakkie here and say that even though he got into drugs himself, it must have been because of the condition he used to live in and despite that he never lost the will to live like a normal person - like everybody else and took that intivative and had that determination to quit it. It's hard, and it's what real people are made of. Just the right stuff.

That is very untrue. Money cannot replace a companion that left you, money cannot replace the arms/legs that you lost, money cannot help you release the burden of fame that you'd be in, and money cannot do a hell of a lot things more. That said, I think I speak on everyone here when I say that we all are probably a lot luckier than a lot of other people in the world today.

Thread Information