Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabb simple straight chop...?

Allrite thats it

MRDETROITMETAL I challenge you to a chop competition on these forums, one on one. I dont mind you picking the base car, but it must be at least 1024 x 768 px and clear quality, just to prove that all the blurry portions and such are by you..not the picture itself. You can even create a central theme for the chop. We let the good people here at UCP choose whom has made the better chop - based upon factors of clarity, artistical potrayal and the other number of factors that determine how good a virtual mod is.

The ball is in your court.

EDIT: if you choose to accept this challenge, I will make a specific thread, duration is obviously 1 week.
    Last edited by Blitz_; 12-07-2006 at 11:44 PM.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz_
    Allrite thats it

MRDETROITMETAL I challenge you to a chop competition on these forums, one on one. I dont mind you picking the base car, but it must be at least 1024 x 768 px and clear quality, just to prove that all the blurry portions and such are by you..not the picture itself. You can even create a central theme for the chop. We let the good people here at UCP choose whom has made the better chop - based upon factors of clarity, artistical potrayal and the other number of factors that determine how good a virtual mod is.

The ball is in your court.

EDIT: if you choose to accept this challenge, I will make a specific thread, duration is obviously 1 week.

COOL BEANS !

OK let's see ... ...howz 'bout dis, ....

i wont ask ya to do a racing thing as that would give me an unfair advantage, so lets keep it on the street...

A car chase/dragrace.

Must be at least 2 cars in the picture, and set in a street scene, drivers in both cars, other peeps are optional...
    ONE of the cars has to be this one attached (2000 X 1333)
    and ...
    the other is up to you or artist's choice,(hopefully we will choose different cars !).

THAT tight 'nuff for ya babe ?

Let's say due it's due December 18th, my birthday !!...LOL. Thats 10 days, not a week.
    Unless you need more time, rather see a finished picture than a rushed one, OK.
    It's alot to do, so do it right.

Make me a present huh ? ...You CAN do it !!! LOL

THX for the opportunity dude fer real. I have been wanting to do this car for awhile and have had no idea how to do it at all, but you just gave me the answer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 12-08-2006 at 12:43 AM.

Your on

- The line for the PS3

Good deal then...& best of luck to you. I look forward to seeing what you can actually do with something like this, it has to come out good for both of us anyway ya look at it, & nice car too huh ? ....whwew !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    I'd rather give myself total artistic liberty by my own learning process through art and music and express my own emotions than be subservient economics and your theories of shittification.

YES, NOW your gettin the idea straight....that is EXACTLY what I have DONE, and they are not my "therories" they are just hard cold facts of life...when you overcome that financial limitation by making it work for you & STILL have total artistic freedom...my boy, then you ARE a MASTER ARTIST, not just a flakey creative person hoping to make it one day. But we all gotta start somewhere !
    What? If your concept of a master artist is only one who can express himself AND make lots of money, your perception is quite flawed. The judging of an artist should be based SOLELY on his own intent and work, NOT on his ability to make a sale. In that case, you'd probably call Ken Lay a 'MASTER ARTIST.' I mean, he did what he liked and made a killing doing it. In fact, I'd encourage you to do some of your own research on this:

Best of Luck to you, all I can say to help you or anyone is :

"figure it out"

On one hand, you tell us to find personal meaning to your fuzzy chops, yet on the other you tell us to listen to society and pop culture. I thought your whole reason of doing 'art' chops was to challenge pop culture and preconceived notions of art, yet you said just now that you create your art to sell to a mass audience.

LMAO that is the key right there, ...ya gettin this yet ???
    No, I'm not. You said you create your chops for your own, personal reasons but yet state that they're deliberately marketed to a specific group of people.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

This was part of what was the conceptual art thing that included guys like Joseph Bueys & Bruce Nauman, Sol Lewitt, Hans Haacke, Ian Burn, John Baldessari (who btw was one of my favorites, as I can reproduce his work right here now;

A WORK WITH ONLY ONE PROPERTY

...that is it.) Even guys like Christo, who probably epitomizes the things I am relating to you in that he conceptually created works intended to be transitory by design but took enormous amouts of human involvment,CONTRAVERSY (LOTSA THAT) MONEY, (lotsa that too ) government approvals and technology to pull off, and he made millions doing it too...AND the works were AWESOME !

Read up on this stuff and these people, you may find them enlightining after all, & you will understand what I am saying better too. Worhal's genuis was that he made the (as Duchamp implied) everyday items in our lives and the technology of commercial enterprise into ART methods and works. Art History does have a Progression, but it is not nessesarally LINEAR. Keep studying, I never stop, there is alot to learn and do but you must find your own place on your own, by yourself to create that which is TRUELY your ORIGINAL ART.

What I am doing is Mine. No one else does what I do quite the same or in scale as my studio does. That is what makes us UNIQUE, Original & succsessful.

We are just BEING who we ARE.

Artists.

You have to figure out WHY & what makes you an artist.
    I cant help you there, nobody can.
    ...it's ON YOU. Sounds like your on the right path tho....!!!
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 12-08-2006 at 04:32 PM.

This is a great discussion to come from a stupid picture post...Thanks to all here ...I do enjoy hearing from you.

Oh & Blitz....setup the thread.

My picture is all laid out already, just need to cast a few more players and go into production.

It's BIG...I ain't cuttin ya NO SLACK on this one !...lol.
    This is gonna be a good challenge and I am looking forward to your picture.

chuck norris > MRDETROITMETAL

- The line for the PS3

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    fyi I'm going to come from behind and pwn you all like a ninja.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

I read the first 10 posts in this thread then just gave up.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft
    fyi I'm going to come from behind and pwn you all like a ninja.

Does that mean you want in on this little challenge ?

Fine by me. Blitz ??? Im OK with it, anybody else ?

And Rocke, dont worry it's just an ART thing.

I pissed on a piece of canvas once, and got it into an art gallery (better than anything you'll ever do...), and I can honestly say that you're no artist. You're a fake. Messing with the soft eraser and opacity on Photoshop does not make you an 'artist'. It just makes you a frickin' noob, who no one takes seriously.

I obviously know what chopping cars is.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Does that mean you want in on this little challenge ?

Fine by me. Blitz ??? Im OK with it, anybody else ?

Only mature people know that you can't take on more than one person and win... This just proves how short sighted your being.

EDIT: Try not to double post either, it clutters up the forums. Use the "EDIT" button. It's located by the "QUOTE" button just encase your mentally incapable of finding it.
    Last edited by hercmostar; 12-08-2006 at 05:32 PM.

Thread Information