Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: whiteballz VENT thread - open to all -

whiteballz VENT thread - open to all -

okay, ive been feeling a wee bit angry recently, and would just like some space to vent, this is open to all to vent past and previous experiances too.

where to start...

its the 2nd of august 2004. i ask a really great gal out, ive known her for ages, about 7 years, and finaly asked her out after a few weeks of flirting. cut to the end of last year. snap change in the relationship when we had a "break" when we found out i was going to be moving to another state. during that time a past flame and i kissed. this current gal took it heavily and to heart, but said it was okay, and we got back together.

cut again to valentines day this year. i was dumped on valentines. 18 and a half months of dating this one gal, that i thought was the one (foolish teenager). i feel physicaly sick when i thought about it that day, i listen to music and do nothing else but schoolwork for the rest of the week, have "counciling" sessions with friends at school (vent periods where i jsut say w/e) and this helps me.

i start talking heavily with one lass i really get to like. and we become good friends. then a few weeks later (two weeks ago) i was told by my best friend my ex is going out with my "friend" who promised not to move in on her if we broke up and moved away. stupid to think he would keep his word, because he uses girls. anyway, turns out the day she dumped me she went fishing for his one eyed trouser snake. this SHOULD burn me, but it dosent, because i met this other lass. anyway, ive been told by many people to go down and hit my "friend". which isnt my style, and seeing as i dont care about my ex anymore i figure its pointless. if any of you guys ever feel like shit, talk it though with a girl-friend (friend that is a girl) generaly alot more understanding then guys.

the girl i talked to alot and i are going on a date this comming weekend, so im looking forward to that. i dont miss my life in canberra because ive met some great people up here in sydney, however there are many many great friends in canberra that i would love to see. and i do want to move back..

if youve read up to this part you must be seriously bored..

thanks for listening to the last few weeks of my life

feel free to comment too

i had a really bad relationship (which i didnt see then) with the 18 month gal.. all we did was watch movies and :things:. not much talking at all. which i guess helps with this new gal, coz ive actually got my head in teh right place for this one, i want a talketive relationship.

seriously get a life if youve read this far

-sam
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

You should say to that guy.

DROP DEM NIKES OFF YO ASS BEFORE I BLAST YOU MUDDA%$%^^!

Ok time for me.

Since the start of the year, me and and my old ex had been getting on really well. She had totally changed since last year when she was a total bitch. Skip forward to yesterday, when i'm talking to my mate and saying that i'm thinking of asking her out, turns out all shes been doing is feeling sorry for me, and not really being nice at all!

Graggh.

Pshaw, I don't need a life. I have gone through similar things man, I have never moved but man I could vent about ex-girlfriends for hours dude. Seriously this one girl and I broke up TWO YEARS AGO and we have a lot of the same friends and there is no way in the hell i am going to stop hanging out with them because of her, right? So I thought, oh well we will learn to get along, but no, I am nice to her, open not rude, anything and she is total bitch to me. I hate that stuff. Anyway, basically all my venting can be summed up in one sentence: Girls are f***ing crazy man.

sounds like pain to me man...

one of my best friends is now best friends with her, and sides with her oppinion on me now, which gives me the shits too...

ohwell ive gotten closer with my other friends
    witch is fine with me
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Here's my vent.

There was this girl that i liked. She was funny, but a bit emotionally fragile (Ie you say the wrong thing she will not talk to you for weeks, i know thats a women thing but she's always been a bit extreme......)

So Her mum and my Dad work together. and We (my family) were invited to her christmas party. Which we attended.

It was a good night, i spent a lot of time with her.

Then she bit me. not a nice bite, she left marks for weeks.

I REALLY liked her, but now i don't talk to her, and she's gotten all desperate and dateless.

Then i met another chick at a party, again funny, but without the baggage. I was so tempted to ask her out, then, right in front of me, one of my mates (With a G/F, no less), snogs her. She doesn't resist, and gets into it.

Do i have bad taste in women or what
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

nah, you just like picking the wrong ones

my two GF's bit... ive got scars on my hands....

its lethal when theyve got braces....
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

perhaps the wrong ones are the ones i like; it's like those sickos who buy "Renovation" Properties......
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Not exactly a biggie, but on the very day when we got our tax refund and my wife and I were making plans what to spend it on, the starter went out on the Focus. It's five years old with a hundred k miles so I can't really complain but the timing is ironic and frustrating.

ok, at my schools fish fry, one of my friends was acting likehe owned the pop tables and was always pushing kme out claiming i'm not gonna work and eevryone else is more important than me.

well after screamin in hais face and threatning to punch him finally toned him down, then after he went to run orders, me and the girl who was helping me were talking trash about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    ok, at my schools fish fry, one of my friends was acting likehe owned the pop tables and was always pushing kme out claiming i'm not gonna work and eevryone else is more important than me.

well after screamin in hais face and threatning to punch him finally toned him down, then after he went to run orders, me and the girl who was helping me were talking trash about him.
    lol. You crack me up karrmann.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

me and the girl who was helping me were talking trash about him.
    your a pimp karmann
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Man, your a badass.

I don't have any girlfriend stories, I've been single for over a year now, and have no problem with it. My only advice is, we (most of us discussing this) are in our teens and most of these relationships are just temporary and won't mean much 5 years from now. Best bet is to go for the girls that aren't attention whores, and a little too outgoing for their own good if you know what I mean.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    I don't have any girlfriend stories, I've been single for over a year now, and have no problem with it. My only advice is, we (most of us discussing this) are in our teens and most of these relationships are just temporary and won't mean much 5 years from now. Best bet is to go for the girls that aren't attention whores, and a little too outgoing for their own good if you know what I mean.
    Pretty much same here except its almost been a year since I last dated but I think imma start dating again next school year, because then, I'll have a car and won't have to wear these retarded retainers that make you talk all funny which usually scares away the ladies.

Thread Information