Thread: Just for u slick....

Just for u slick....

Remember the discussion of that holden 'employee pricing for all' TV ad???
    There was that VZ SS disguised that appeared in a short section of the ad, but people thought it was the VE...right?

Slick said he thought the car behind it was a VE...so i went to the holden website, played the ad, froze it and done a screenshot....so you can see the car behind now. I dont have any idea if its a VE or not...its disguised too much...but looking at the picture i would concentrate on the wheel arches...and the mirrors appear different...maybe because of all the taping...but thats all i could see

In the 2nd picture if u look really really hard u can see that the A pillar looks a bit different to the VZ...and the wheel arches too....

EDIT: I just added another picture and circled part of the lower bumper....if you can see it clearly, then you will notice that this car is DEFINATELY NOT A VZ.

And if its decided that its not a VE, then VZII?

Who knows....wtf is it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by adrenaline; 12-06-2005 at 08:15 PM.
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

The grill looks different as there is nothing infront of the radiator (from the looks of the 3rd pic)
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

interesting.

maybe a concept of sorts?
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINE
    There was that VZ SS disguised that appeared in a short section of the ad, but people thought it was the VE...right?

Slick said he thought the car behind it was a VE...so i went to the holden website, played the ad, froze it and done a screenshot....so you can see the car behind now. I dont have any idea if its a VE or not...its disguised too much...but looking at the picture i would concentrate on the wheel arches...and the mirrors appear different...maybe because of all the taping...but thats all i could see

In the 2nd picture if u look really really hard u can see that the A pillar looks a bit different to the VZ...and the wheel arches too....

EDIT: I just added another picture and circled part of the lower bumper....if you can see it clearly, then you will notice that this car is DEFINATELY NOT A VZ.

Who knows....wtf is it?
    You done a great job there i would have never thought of that.
    I always thought it was sneaky at the way that car snuck it's nose to the right from behind the VZ SS a little like hello look at me but not to much.

Some of them pics make it look like it's got the radiator at the front? and no bonnet.? It's very wide to that is a big thing compared to the VZ.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

I thought it was a VE didnt take a good look at it tho. Didnt take any notice to the car behind ive only seen the add a couple times.

It almost looks like a Chrysler 300c, maybe a new HSV dunno .... interesting indeed.

Btw where is the add i cant seem to find it.

Have a look at this its not the same angle but its close.

[QUOTE=Mr. Jinx] The Coupe4 is ejaculatory material! [/QUOTE]

that does look very similar.

good spotting.
    The Datto will rage again...

lol what would holden be doin with a 300C...lol not much...this picture says it all... http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...3&d=1133925130
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Who knows....wtf is it?
    That car is the tester one thing of noteworth value we have gotten a few VZs in with VE engines and drivelines in them....its the easiest way of testing the mechanicals for on road durability. Essentially the engine this hybred was useing was a downtuned version of the ls6 hsv motor weather well see it in the tune is another thing......and ill have the shits if they do it lacked noise.
    But one thing the factory is shure of is that we WILL see the ls6 as the base motor (which again in a few years time defeat the purpose of owning HSV) Wonder what fords got planned next?...better be good

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    Wonder what fords got planned next?...better be good
    Supercharge

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    That car is the tester one thing of noteworth value we have gotten a few VZs in with VE engines and drivelines in them....its the easiest way of testing the mechanicals for on road durability. Essentially the engine this hybred was useing was a downtuned version of the ls6 hsv motor weather well see it in the tune is another thing......and ill have the shits if they do it lacked noise.
    But one thing the factory is shure of is that we WILL see the ls6 as the base motor (which again in a few years time defeat the purpose of owning HSV) Wonder what fords got planned next?...better be good
    How do u know all that (not that i doubt u...curiousity)
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

How do u know all that (not that i doubt u...curiousity)
    I work at a holden dealership in canberra in spare parts

We get a few odd ones in like that that and as far as just released products go im one of the first to see it

And i like the way your thinking there slick i think a huffer would look good sitting on top of an "ALL ALLOY" quad cam v8 (fingers crossed) Well we need the domestecs its sad seeimg them being ripped by evos and wrxs in the production series

I'd bang one on my VP 2morrow but the next day i might loose the engine

Thread Information