Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brabus Smart - Black Star 101

Brabus Smart - Black Star 101

Brabus Black Star 101

(from Brabus Press Release) BRABUS (www.brabus.com) now offers an especially sporty model based on the smart fortwo convertible. The black-painted special smart model with exclusive BRABUS equipment and a maximum power output of 101 hp / 74 kW is available for 34,900 Euros MSRP. Only 101 consecutively numbered cars will be built.

The three-cylinder turbocharged engine has proven its mettle in the smart BRABUS roadster and delivers identical powerful 101 hp / 74 kW at 5,250 rpm in the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101. Moreover it produces its peak torque of 130 Nm on a wide plateau between 2,500 and 5,300 rpm. The sprint from 0-100 km/h takes just 11.2 seconds. Top speed is limited electronically to 160 km/h.

In everyday driving the 101-hp / 74-kW BRABUS engine not only delivers sporty acceleration but also especially strong pulling power from low engine speeds.

Just like in Formula 1 racing the six speeds of the sequential transmission of the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 are selected via shift paddles on the BRABUS sport steering wheel with a diameter of just 34 centimeters. The standard shifter between the seats remains fully functional.

In addition the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 comes with especially exclusive equipment: The climate control system, the radio and navigation system are accompanied by numerous exclusive BRABUS accessories.

The BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 shines with immersion-polished extra-wide BRABUS Monoblock VI light-alloy wheels in sizes 5.5Jx16 in front and 8Jx17 on the rear axle. Specifically matched to these wheels are the Yokohama tires is sizes 175/50 R 16 on the front axle and 225/35 R 17, which are housed on the rear axle underneath BRABUS widestar fenders.

For sporty yet comfortable handling the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 is further fitted with a BRABUS sport suspension that is calibrated to the wide track. The new springing/damper settings and the wide tires offer a sporty yet comfortable handling with large safety reserves.

The appearance of the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 is further dominated by the BRABUS front spoiler painted in body color, BRABUS side flaps on the sills and the BRABUS stainless-steel rear molding with two chromed tailpipes protruding from the center. The stainless-steel sport exhaust system has been custom developed for the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101.

The exclusive convertible's fascination is further enhanced by an exclusive black leather interior, and other interior highlights such as instrument bezels, dashboard molding, turn signal lever and door handles, all color-coordinated with the car's exterior color. The sporty touch of the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 in the cockpit is further emphasized by foot pedals, shifter and emergency brake handle made from aluminum.

The consecutively numbered BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 plaques document the special model's exclusivity.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

amg/brabus/kleeman/w/e should all just work the hell together

it gets tiresome and repetitive sometimes
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    amg/brabus/kleeman/w/e should all just work the hell together

it gets tiresome and repetitive sometimes
    Indeed, or at least make a car of their own.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

0-60 in just 11 seconds...? Maybe Brabus should keep to the larger Mercedes instead. This one is the oddball of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R
    0-60 in just 11 seconds...? Maybe Brabus should keep to the larger Mercedes instead. This one is the oddball of the bunch.
    You know a rich wanker's wife will say, "Oh my goodness, it's so cute!" The Wanker will be like, Brabus Smart eH? Ok honey, happy birthday.

Money is money, and Brabus will prob. sell 200 of these or so.

How about'BRABUS" Fulgura?!HUH HUH?!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    Brabus Black Star 101

(from Brabus Press Release) BRABUS (www.brabus.com) now offers an especially sporty model based on the smart fortwo convertible. The black-painted special smart model with exclusive BRABUS equipment and a maximum power output of 101 hp / 74 kW is available for 34,900 Euros MSRP. Only 101 consecutively numbered cars will be built.

The three-cylinder turbocharged engine has proven its mettle in the smart BRABUS roadster and delivers identical powerful 101 hp / 74 kW at 5,250 rpm in the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101. Moreover it produces its peak torque of 130 Nm on a wide plateau between 2,500 and 5,300 rpm. The sprint from 0-100 km/h takes just 11.2 seconds. Top speed is limited electronically to 160 km/h.

In everyday driving the 101-hp / 74-kW BRABUS engine not only delivers sporty acceleration but also especially strong pulling power from low engine speeds.

Just like in Formula 1 racing the six speeds of the sequential transmission of the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 are selected via shift paddles on the BRABUS sport steering wheel with a diameter of just 34 centimeters. The standard shifter between the seats remains fully functional.

In addition the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 comes with especially exclusive equipment: The climate control system, the radio and navigation system are accompanied by numerous exclusive BRABUS accessories.

The BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 shines with immersion-polished extra-wide BRABUS Monoblock VI light-alloy wheels in sizes 5.5Jx16 in front and 8Jx17 on the rear axle. Specifically matched to these wheels are the Yokohama tires is sizes 175/50 R 16 on the front axle and 225/35 R 17, which are housed on the rear axle underneath BRABUS widestar fenders.

For sporty yet comfortable handling the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 is further fitted with a BRABUS sport suspension that is calibrated to the wide track. The new springing/damper settings and the wide tires offer a sporty yet comfortable handling with large safety reserves.

The appearance of the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 is further dominated by the BRABUS front spoiler painted in body color, BRABUS side flaps on the sills and the BRABUS stainless-steel rear molding with two chromed tailpipes protruding from the center. The stainless-steel sport exhaust system has been custom developed for the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101.

The exclusive convertible's fascination is further enhanced by an exclusive black leather interior, and other interior highlights such as instrument bezels, dashboard molding, turn signal lever and door handles, all color-coordinated with the car's exterior color. The sporty touch of the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 in the cockpit is further emphasized by foot pedals, shifter and emergency brake handle made from aluminum.

The consecutively numbered BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 plaques document the special model's exclusivity.
    This is CRAZY,Mercedes Benz like to sell Smart,now Brabus unwittingly'decorate it,better'decorate' Laraki Fulgura!!!!!!
    I think it's discrimanation agains us the Arabs!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    You know a rich wanker's wife will say, "Oh my goodness, it's so cute!" The Wanker will be like, Brabus Smart eH? Ok honey, happy birthday.

Money is money, and Brabus will prob. sell 200 of these or so.
    Hey Rocky My Dear!
    What is the meaning of the word'WANKER'???.I think it's meaning someone from UK of GB,the reason that I think so is because here in Iraq all the Brit Ish soldiers call each other'Wanker'!,now if there is any additional meaning it will be very important for us the readers to be aware of.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    Hey Rocky My Dear!
    What is the meaning of the word'WANKER'???.I think it's meaning someone from UK of GB,the reason that I think so is because here in Iraq all the Brit Ish soldiers call each other'Wanker'!,now if there is any additional meaning it will be very important for us the readers to be aware of.
    First off, I'm not your 'dear'.

I used the term wanker in the sense that, some guy who has loads of money sitting around will buy this (perhaps for himself or significant other) solely for the Brabus name, not the fact that it's a Smart in wolf's clothing.

Hey Rocky My Dear!
    google it so save further embarassement.

Rocky, are you MY dear?
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

This is CRAZY,Mercedes Benz like to sell Smart,now Brabus unwittingly'decorate it,better'decorate' Laraki Fulgura!!!!!!
    Why should they do this?
    "Shields up! Rrrrred alert!"
    http://nerys.has-no-homepage.net/

this is a commuter car right? why supe it up or tune it at all?

Its like putting an engine on a bigwheel... funny, yet stupid.

i love it i want one! so unusual!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    Rocky, are you MY dear?
    I'm heterosexual.. Maybe Matt's interested in being your dear.

Hey Rocky My Dear!
    A wanker is someone who jerks it in the corner.

Please don't ban me.
    The ability for outward expression is dependent on substance...

Quote Originally Posted by 6speed
    A wanker is someone who jerks it in the corner.

Please don't ban me.
    You'd have to do much worse to get banned. For example, telling me that I am not the greatest to walk the Earth often results in a ban.

Thread Information